Recent Topics

Ads

NA Prime - Zaxxed

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: NA Prime - Zaxxed

Post#31 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:24 am

Power level me a white lion

Ads
Martok

Post#32 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Good fights last night in the Zaxxed pre-made. We even killed some Marauder whose name begins with an N, I think it was.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Zaxxond

Post#33 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Zaxxed is now fielding full SC/RVR groups during NA Prime hours everyday of the week. Currently looking for RP's and KotBS/IBs to build out a second group.

We are casual guild and require discord, enemy, buffhead and swift assist. Contact Accuul, Gothed or Zaxxond in game or Zaxxond#1337 in discord.

In this game, it's better to group up rather than go it alone. If you are looking for a guild, look us up.

Luuca

Post#34 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 am

Bregon

Post#35 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:31 pm

i vouch for these guys seems like no drama and a pleasant atmosphere to be around.

ZAXXED! rip cross realm chat

BoldarBlood

Post#36 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi,
Just started back in RoR and have both a KotBS and AM (for when there are no healers in PUG SC pops) that i am working on in T1. While I'm sure that they are too low for your premades atm I have every intention of lvling them to 40 asap, with attn to the KotBS as I really enjoy tanking. My name is Pelegrast(KotBS) or Severyn(AM) ingame. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Zaxxond

Post#37 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 pm

BoldarBlood wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 pm Hi,
Just started back in RoR and have both a KotBS and AM (for when there are no healers in PUG SC pops) that i am working on in T1. While I'm sure that they are too low for your premades atm I have every intention of lvling them to 40 asap, with attn to the KotBS as I really enjoy tanking. My name is Pelegrast(KotBS) or Severyn(AM) ingame. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Hello!

We will be running a lowbie group tonight. Ask for Zaxxond, Polka or anyone in Zaxxed in the 5 channel and we will run around and have fun.

Zaxxy

Martok

Post#38 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Edited to remove video.
Last edited by Martok on Sat May 05, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#39 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:01 pm

We are still expanding and looking for players who play during NA Prime.

And you heard it here 1st. Blazing Suns, Guardia Imperial and Zaxxed have formed a new alliance "Empire Blaxxed" and are looking for a few more active guilds to join in the alliance.

Thanks for reading,

Zaxxy

Luuca

Post#40 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm