Recent Topics

Ads

Ostland 12/03/18 - The nonesense flip.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Fallenkezef

Re: Ostland 12/03/18 - The nonesense flip.

Post#11 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am

Buling wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
diedrake wrote:Hey i look at it this way, order managed to mess up the pug kings easy flip on that match, order had some aao but still managed to fight off destro. Either way, order stopped destro from an east lock coin toss on who got the zone doesnt matter :)
Surprised Ocara didn't pull his usual trick of buggering off to another zone if he starts to lose.

Oh he did exactly that before the flip. We went from a population of 40ish at the time of the door going down to about 12 on the lord and defence. It took about 5 minutes to rally anybody and the zone just flips to order. Kinda annoying when order had been chain flipping the every zone they touched until dragonwake. We took that then suddenly boom, no more flips for destro.

It's starting to feel like order need to have 12 zone flips before destro is allowed to have one, maybe, if the server allows.
Ocara has cost Destro allot by pulling his WB just when we need them most
Alea iacta est

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 am

szejoza wrote:
diedrake wrote:Well either way... Both sides get loss tic so why is it such a big deal?
Cause instead of 'both sides are losers' message it's something like 'forces of order won big time with no effort' so the 'losing' side gets offended :D
Is it? Because it's not so maybe stop spewing bullshit?

szejoza

Post#13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

okay boss
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Araco

Post#14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Buling wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Surprised Ocara didn't pull his usual trick of buggering off to another zone if he starts to lose.

Oh he did exactly that before the flip. We went from a population of 40ish at the time of the door going down to about 12 on the lord and defence. It took about 5 minutes to rally anybody and the zone just flips to order. Kinda annoying when order had been chain flipping the every zone they touched until dragonwake. We took that then suddenly boom, no more flips for destro.

It's starting to feel like order need to have 12 zone flips before destro is allowed to have one, maybe, if the server allows.
I assume you and the other smart wasnt looking how the enemy was taking Eataine. If you need me for something whisp or give info, dont show your bad feelings in the forum.

Fallenkezef

Post#15 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Araco wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Buling wrote:

I assume you and the other smart wasnt looking how the enemy was taking Eataine. If you need me for something whisp or give info, dont show your bad feelings in the forum.
You have an unfortunate habit of trying to work two zones at once and not telling anybody when you have gone to the other zone. Very good at demanding info but very poor at sharing it.
Alea iacta est

Wam

Post#16 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 pm

sorry but in my experience I have found the King to be one of the most communicative people on Destro... if not the most...
alot of people are quiet or bad info's tbh

INC!
BEHIND!
etc the fun and useful stuff on region chat from the panicker's :)

So don't judge a King for defending his multiple throne rooms :D
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Fallenkezef

Post#17 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Wam wrote:sorry but in my experience I have found the King to be one of the most communicative people on Destro... if not the most...

INC!
BEHIND!

Not denying his efforts, or the fact he does more than most. However his strategy of leaving for a new zone without telling folk is a poor one. Not saying I do not appreciate the effort he puts in, but he's far from perfect.
Alea iacta est

Akilinus

Post#18 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Wam wrote:sorry but in my experience I have found the King to be one of the most communicative people on Destro... if not the most...

INC!
BEHIND!

Not denying his efforts, or the fact he does more than most. However his strategy of leaving for a new zone without telling folk is a poor one. Not saying I do not appreciate the effort he puts in, but he's far from perfect.
Could join his discord if you really want to know what hes up to.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Buling

Post#19 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Actually the current kings for PUG warband communication are largely folks like Discotank, Borg, Terranc, Evalsoul and a couple of the other regular pug leaders.

The private warbands, the like of Grumbeast (sp?)and Oraca have a habbit of expect the other groups to do the leg work while they roll around maxing RP gains for minimum team work.

So no, I don't think i'll be joining his discourd to find out what he's doing. If he wants to play 2-3 zones all at once it'll end pretty much the same way every time.

Fallenkezef

Post#20 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Buling wrote:Actually the current kings for PUG warband communication are largely folks like Discotank, Borg, Terranc, Evalsoul and a couple of the other regular pug leaders.

The private warbands, the like of Grumbeast (sp?)and Oraca have a habbit of expect the other groups to do the leg work while they roll around maxing RP gains for minimum team work.

So no, I don't think i'll be joining his discourd to find out what he's doing. If he wants to play 2-3 zones all at once it'll end pretty much the same way every time.
That Terranc, damn fine lead. Clear comms, keeps his lads and lasses tight and together. I'll follow that blue bastard into the jaws of hell anytime
Alea iacta est