Recent Topics

Ads

CNTK- Recruiting and looking for great poeple

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Toshutkidup

Re: CNTK- Recruiting and looking for great poeple

Post#41 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 am

Best bunch of guys on Order side. Do miss the guildie atmosphere sometimes.. but then I just jump in TS :)
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
kindred4080

Post#42 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Thx for a nice fight, dudes. You really play well and organised, hope to see you Tue and Wed as well!
Cheers
(c) Shoom, No Remorse
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Karast

Post#43 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 am

kindred4080 wrote:Thx for a nice fight, dudes. You really play well and organised, hope to see you Tue and Wed as well!
Cheers
(c) Shoom, No Remorse
Thanks! always good to see other wbs out as well!

Karast

Post#44 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:41 am

CNTK is still recruiting Tanks / Healers

But now also BW / Engi.

Contact an officer ingame, or post here to find out more!

Thanks!

Shaeamus

Post#45 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Karast - posted this in Order forum also. I'm working on a BW and IB, son is working on IB. Could your guild use a team like us?

Hello - my son and I recently started playing and are looking for a guild. I am an experienced DAOC player of old from the guild KoS on Hib/Lance. I played a ment and then Eld there to rr11. I also played WH online for years with Blessed Empire - had high ranking BW and IBs. Thought the game had died and was excited to recently discover the resurrection of WH. We are casual players now - and play evenings central time US, 7-10pm and weekends. I love to PVP and am looking forward to teaching my son the passion as well (we've been playing FPS last couple of years). We are team players and love to have fun. Any guilds that could use a salty old MMO'er and his enthusiastic sidekick? :)

BreezeKicker

Post#46 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:04 pm

Shaeamus wrote:Karast - posted this in Order forum also. I'm working on a BW and IB, son is working on IB. Could your guild use a team like us?

Hello - my son and I recently started playing and are looking for a guild. I am an experienced DAOC player of old from the guild KoS on Hib/Lance. I played a ment and then Eld there to rr11. I also played WH online for years with Blessed Empire - had high ranking BW and IBs. Thought the game had died and was excited to recently discover the resurrection of WH. We are casual players now - and play evenings central time US, 7-10pm and weekends. I love to PVP and am looking forward to teaching my son the passion as well (we've been playing FPS last couple of years). We are team players and love to have fun. Any guilds that could use a salty old MMO'er and his enthusiastic sidekick? :)
Ahoy there. We are international guild but we operate in European time zone which will leave you about 7ish hours behind so when we start our session at 7 PM you would be at 12ish AM. While we have couple ppl insane enought to coomint with that big [or bigger] time difference, it may not suit you and your son.

That being said, we could definitely use a combo like that.
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

delcon

Post#47 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:48 pm

@ Shaeamus »

give any cntk member a tell in game and have a chat , about what we can do for you , and then run with us and see if you like what we do ,

As long as you and your son can play our raid times 6-10 gmt mon wed then I am sure all will be fine ,

if not just get in touch with us if you need any help .

Kragg

Post#48 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Bump for these mighty fine friends and allies!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
delcon

Post#49 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:40 am

Looking for
Tanks x2
Bw x2
Engineer x1