Recent Topics

Ads

Racial imbalance

Let's talk about... everything else
bengen

Racial imbalance

Post#1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 am

Hi everyone...
I've played Warhammer since the live beta.
Lately I've noticed that there has been a large imbalance between Order and Destruction online.
One thing I've learned from playing this game over many years is that the game is healthiest when the sides are closer to balanced.
It's nice to win alot but when the odds become too high people tend to give up and quit, or join the winning side.
If this continues the game may suffer.
I originally made Destruction characters but noticing the big imbalance I have been considering deleting some of my lower Destruction toons and playing more on the Order side.
I'm not suggesting people should do this but I do suggest that players be aware of the possible effects that this current imbalance may have on the game as a whole.
The last thing I want to see is this project fail. The current developers care more now than at any time when this game was live.
I hope some players consider to try and even the odds a bit.
Thank you.
So far, so good, so what

Ads
Syko

Re: Racial imbalance

Post#2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 am

Imbalance? That is putting it lightly. My entire guild has just quit playing. My personal game time has diminished more than 90 percent. What the devil use is it when it is 45/55, 40/60 or even worse. No enjoyment in that, whatsoever. It will continue to get worse and worse as Order players just get tired of it and go elsewhere.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:30 am

Order has been zerging open RVR for last 6 moths, with 2 premades in each scenario camping destruction players all days at all hours...now order had some imbalance for last 3 weeks, and appear this posts?
I didn't seen you telling this, when we had a permanent AAO during 12 hours each day, for half year.

forsa

Post#4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 am

Lektroluv wrote:Order has been zerging open RVR for last 6 moths, with 2 premades in each scenario camping destruction players all days at all hours...now order had some imbalance for last 3 weeks, and appear this posts?
I didn't seen you telling this, when we had a permanent AAO during 12 hours each day, for half year.
2 premades a sc, 6 month, 3 weeks. Heard that like a year ago. Maybe even from you. A full year of non-stop destro "skill" rolfstomping order in all zones, so does des 2-2-2 (dd-tank-heal) praties against order 5-0-1/5-1-0 "premades".
Even des to order server population and amounts of 80 lvl shows just how wrong your statements are.
TL;DR: Great drugs! Care to share?
On a serious note , destro will soon meet only alts a-la Hao's twinks. Keep those glasses on

Britainnicus

Post#5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 am

Lektroluv wrote:Order has been zerging open RVR for last 6 moths, with 2 premades in each scenario camping destruction players all days at all hours...now order had some imbalance for last 3 weeks, and appear this posts?
Sorry but this is just a boldface lie. But please, provide some evidence to back up your claim. Order did have a short run around Christmas (about a week) but that's it. Now if you want to count the 30 odd minutes here and there when destroy is in the wc afk or late night NA when it's been 35 v 27 a few times, I'll give you those.

Nefarian78

Post#6 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 am

forsa wrote: amounts of 80 lvl shows just how wrong your statements are.
How many rank 80s there are in each faction means nothing. RR80 just means that someone has more time to play (and an iron will) compared to someone else.

And btw, RR80 is much, much faster to reach on the side that has AAO, compared to the one that has huge zergs...
Last edited by Nefarian78 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Akilinus

Post#7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 am

Could it be that you all play during different time zones?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

xanderous

Post#8 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 am

Nefarian78 wrote:
forsa wrote: amounts of 80 lvl shows just how wrong your statements are.
How many rank 80s there are in each faction means nothing. RR80 just means that someone has more time to play (and an iron will) compared to someone else.

And btw, RR80 is much, much faster to reach on the side that has AAO, compared to the one that has huge zergs...
Not to completely negate your point, whilst still valid to a degree, back when the server was younger there were a decent amount of bugs and exploits that allowed players to farm massive amounts of renown, these have since been patched out but there was never a roll back regarding it.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 am

Order has always been underpopulated and underpowered, both when warhammer was live and on here. Any destro player claiming that Order has better classes is either ignorant or straight up lying; the ONLY Order class that is better than its destro counterpart is Bright Wizard. Engineer WAS better than Magus on live, but with the buffs on here, they are about equal now. In every other instance, Order classes are either weaker in some way or equal to Destro.

As for population...I have no idea why so many people play Destro and not Order. Maybe because they are the edgelord 'evil' faction, and that seems to resonate with many PvPers. But I will say this: in the time that I have played on live and on here (and keep in mind I stopped playing a while ago in order to wait for a certain change to be implemented), I have never ONCE, EVER seen Order actually succeed at anything. I can count the number of scenario wins I've seen on two hands, and Order is ALWAYS has at least 20% AAO. Not only that, Destro class compositions are by far superior. Order almost never has any tanks and very few healers, whereas Destro has an even distribution of all classes. Not only that, Destro has easier access to valuable mobs that can be farmed for Talisman Making and Apothecary, meaning they have far cheaper and easier access to high level talismans and potions. All of this adds up to Order having basically zero chance. No matter what you do or try, you are outnumbered and outgunned every step of the way.

Akilinus

Post#10 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:52 am

Mystry wrote:Order has always been underpopulated and underpowered, both when warhammer was live and on here. Any destro player claiming that Order has better classes is either ignorant or straight up lying; the ONLY Order class that is better than its destro counterpart is Bright Wizard. Engineer WAS better than Magus on live, but with the buffs on here, they are about equal now. In every other instance, Order classes are either weaker in some way or equal to Destro.

As for population...I have no idea why so many people play Destro and not Order. Maybe because they are the edgelord 'evil' faction, and that seems to resonate with many PvPers. But I will say this: in the time that I have played on live and on here (and keep in mind I stopped playing a while ago in order to wait for a certain change to be implemented), I have never ONCE, EVER seen Order actually succeed at anything. I can count the number of scenario wins I've seen on two hands, and Order is ALWAYS has at least 20% AAO. Not only that, Destro class compositions are by far superior. Order almost never has any tanks and very few healers, whereas Destro has an even distribution of all classes. Not only that, Destro has easier access to valuable mobs that can be farmed for Talisman Making and Apothecary, meaning they have far cheaper and easier access to high level talismans and potions. All of this adds up to Order having basically zero chance. No matter what you do or try, you are outnumbered and outgunned every step of the way.
Sounds like a pug problem make a group and farm the destro that 20% aao will only make the reward better for your group
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman