Recent Topics

Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
OldPlayer
Former Staff

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#21 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Order became too used to count on White Lions who instakill every destro player, regardless of guards and heals, in 1 second, therefore becoming lazy and inept regardless of obvious OPness of every Order class compared to its Destruction counterpart.

This theory is quite popular amongst WL destruction fans.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Ads
Wam

Post#22 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Order is the superior realm mechanicaly... I am amazed too @ RML

I am starting to see other destro guilds come together though... and King Ocara makes destro stronger more than any "morale pump excuse" which is just salt.

Class wise, and composition wise you can do better things on order side... as a leader I know this, as playing both sides on live and here I know this to a fairly okay level.

Order get easier access to m3/m4 with far superior morale pump... but everyone is QQ them damn destro tanks with their nerfed morale pump (few times) and OP slow channeled interuptable weak raze bomb... it's not like its instant spike...
People look for excuses and blame, instead of improvement...

Phalanx been on order for 5 minutes and already take advantage of the plenty of superior tools order got access too because they know and understand mechanics.

TUP get alot of blame because we kill people, and people get salty and try give my guild a reputation based on one or two people speaking... when our roster is alot deeper than that. So whatever floats their boat.

Kotbs stronger tank supportive/defensively... Warrior priest better healer... BW better bomber way stronger morales... AM better morale pump... Order has the edge in mechanics... doesn't mean Destro is useless though... but if people are running away instead of fighting back that is part the problem also which barely gets taken into account.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

lefze
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Wam wrote:Order is the superior realm mechanicaly... I am amazed too @ RML

I am starting to see other destro guilds come together though... and King Ocara makes destro stronger more than any "morale pump excuse" which is just salt.

Class wise, and composition wise you can do better things on order side... as a leader I know this, as playing both sides on live and here I know this to a fairly okay level.

Order get easier access to m3/m4 with far superior morale pump... but everyone is QQ them damn destro tanks with their nerfed morale pump (few times) and OP slow channeled interuptable weak raze bomb... it's not like its instant spike...

Phalanx been on order for 5 minutes and already take advantage of the plenty of superior tools order got access too because they know and understand mechanics.

TUP get alot of blame because we kill people, and people get salty and try give my guild a reputation based on one or two people speaking... when our roster is alot deeper than that. So whatever floats their boat.

Kotbs stronger tank supportive/defensively... Warrior priest better healer... BW better bomber way stronger morales... AM better morale pump... Order has the edge in mechanics... doesn't mean Destro is useless though... but if people are running away instead of fighting back that is part the problem also which barely gets taken into account.
If only actually explaining it over and over made people use it. But it doesn't. Just gets ignored because people need the **** excuses to not play optimally.
Rip Phalanx

Glorian

Post#24 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Because Order doesn't like to play only: Kotbs, AM, BW. They like to play also the other 9 classes too. Some of us ran the optimized moral bomb warbands on life for years. So why should we do it here too? For what?

Also Order not organizing is in fact also not true. Join a guild on Order and see. Ofc we don't do it on /1 where every tablechair general can give his opinion.

Charon

Post#25 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Spoiler:
Wam wrote:Order is the superior realm mechanicaly... I am amazed too @ RML

However, to realy benefit from all goodies order has you need proper amount of organisation and skill. In casual environment, which prevail in ror and especially among order, Destructin chars are easier to play in order to achive success at medicore base. In the end this disproportion is easy to see in mass pvp where numbers are far more important. And i would argue about this advantage of order chars. Desies have anyway better access to realy important/spamable tools which realy matters. There is plenty of topics about this special order>destro chars imbalances and any of them didnt prove any thing. What is more we may find examples how stronger in mass pvp is mara vs wl, we vs wh, zelot vs rune, shamy vs am etc. etc. etc.
Last edited by Charon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

lefze
Suspended

Post#26 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Glorian wrote:Because Order doesn't like to play only: Kotbs, AM, BW. They like to play also the other 9 classes too. Some of us ran the optimized moral bomb warbands on life for years. So why should we do it here too? For what?

Also Order not organizing is in fact also not true. Join a guild on Order and see. Ofc we don't do it on /1 where every tablechair general can give his opinion.
Organized warband =/= competitive warband. And if you don't want to play in a certain way, does it make sense to whine about the opposition playing to their strengths????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??
Rip Phalanx

Darosh
Banned

Post#27 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Truth be told, I can't wait for Hao to get his order roster sorted out ~ the orderXdestro circlejerk gonna be hilarious, a bunch of questions will be asked and dodged, lol.

Akilinus

Post#28 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Glorian wrote:Because Order doesn't like to play only: Kotbs, AM, BW. They like to play also the other 9 classes too. Some of us ran the optimized moral bomb warbands on life for years. So why should we do it here too? For what?

But if you know that you play a set up thats not the best can you then complain about destro being better?
I would say with the recent numbers in eu prime time it should force your groups/warband to adapt and make the best out of every situation and you cant run with a gimped set up if you already are outnumbered.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Spoiler:
lefze wrote:

Organized warband =/= competitive warband. And if you don't want to play in a certain way, does it make sense to whine about the opposition playing to their strengths????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??
Who is whining?

Charon

Post#30 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Akilinus wrote:

But if you know that you play a set up thats not the best can you then complain about destro being better?
I would say with the recent numbers in eu prime time it should force your groups/warband to adapt and make the best out of every situation and you cant run with a gimped set up if you already are outnumbered.
Of course no one should blame that TUP and desies do things right to achieve full success. Problem is that evolution mechanisms seems do not work at order side;/ .I cursed about amount of solo rdpes/mdpses 2 years ago, 1 year ago .....and nothing seems changed
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)