Recent Topics

Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Ayurox

How come order is so bad ?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 am

I'm really dead serious, how come order is really this bad ?
I see in scenario's ppl go head on with 3 tanks upfront while the destro's casters and healers can simply do there job in the back very easily and they just mash.

I've recently came back and in the beginning order was really not this bad, OK we are outnumbered that's 1 thing but using your head a bit is another.
Is order just being AFK'ed all the time or whats acctually going on ?

It's been a bit over a week that i'm playing now but it's really getting out of hand this is no way fun in anyway to spend your free time, i'm not expecting to win many scenario's or RvR whatsoever but damn out of 10 scenario's not even 1 has been won ...

Plain ridiculous.

Ads
rmpl

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:18 am

What baffles me the most is how order is constantly losing in rvr despite the fact that destro only has one RvR guild (TUP), not to mention that most order mirrors are superior to destro's.

It's like... dude, how are you STILL losing? :lol:

BlackRobe

Post#3 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 am

the other thinig is: timezones. i played in cet order but 3 month ago it was really balanced in t1 to t4 but atm in CET order becomes so ..... and most be outnumbered, then the xrealmer switched to destro cause they want to win sometimes and order becomes more outnumbered.

someone said: "so play destro if ya wanna win" ause that isn't a thing. skillbalance is one thing but always become aao and fight 1 order against 4+ destro isn't to win. without a kill ya won't get any inf/rr to raise ya rr or zonegear. so order IS frustrated to play in CET.
f.e. last morning between 9 and 13 CET order has only max 28%, i checked the population at this hp, all over t1.

the other thing is teamwork: i see most of my rvr time: destro assists, destro follows the lead, destro guard their heals, destro switch guard

one more thing: a lot of destro in t1 f.e. are powertwinks, they was maxed by talis, gear etc.

so all things together: outnumbered or not, destro likes playin' together and not against themself

only my opinion and observations

lockin

Post#4 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 am

Dunno what time your on but ive been back 3 days. Pretty much only been pugging t4 sc’s and its been good. Lost a few won as many. Had some clutch super fun fights. Ordersfine

Ayurox

Post#5 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 am

lockin wrote:Dunno what time your on but ive been back 3 days. Pretty much only been pugging t4 sc’s and its been good. Lost a few won as many. Had some clutch super fun fights. Ordersfine
your only talking about T4, T4 is not the only thing in the game ... go and check out T1-T2-T3 it's horrible.

Charon

Post#6 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:47 am

rmpl wrote:What baffles me the most is how order is constantly losing in rvr despite the fact that destro only has one RvR guild (TUP), not to mention that most order mirrors are superior to destro's.

It's like... dude, how are you STILL losing? :lol:

Yes........... right order chars are so "op" that from start (atleast t4) destro mostly dominate rvr and sc* - there is couple of people in this forum that would be sick if they not mention this kind of propagand. In fact any one from my guild who xrealm claims that on destro life is much brighter, easy and profitable. In fact the rule "at live" was simple - dessies chars are better in performing certain roles (usually) per se - order has better group support combination. Ror strongly weaken this rule

Order has 3 biggest issues -
- population composed in large numbers of casual players which choose rdps to play (as they think they are easier to play solo what is totaly wrong in both rvr and sc) and dont care about: moving they chars to high lev and group combination which is back bone of order strenght or even creating some premade .
- morale disadvantage (which creates real problem in rvr where all strategy is base on raze spam vs do we have am to pomp solar flare)
- destro chars looks much better which for many is important thing

* order domination in rvr starts when desies fully gear they main chars and start being bore so they xrealm OR guilds like TUP/Haojun boys sometimes moves to order to help keeping enemy morale before it totally break. They simply need some meat shields to farm when they run normal full wb on destruction side
Last edited by Charon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

dansari

Post#7 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:34 am

Lol there's a world of difference between NA and EU
<Salt Factory>

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:45 am

Individual experiences may vary.

Try joining a guild

Ads
dansari

Post#9 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:46 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Try joining a guild
But then how will we supply salt for the salt god?
<Salt Factory>

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#10 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:48 am

Spamming /lol and planting standards on corpses of course!