Recent Topics

Ads

sc pug is it a trap for noob player ?

Let's talk about... everything else
aximdell

sc pug is it a trap for noob player ?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:01 am

how many player in same team are accept in sc pug ? because all player said many guilde bypass rule and dev do nothing !

what is exactly the rule of the sc pug plz ? and why many time we can find team in sc pug ?

Ads
Foomy44

Re: sc pug is it a trap for noob player ?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:07 am

2 people can queue together and get into pug SC. Back when the 2 sides could talk in /say I got accused of being in a premade plenty of times. These past few nights I've had the same few guys on my side 5+ SCs in a row in the pug SC, tonight one was a guildy I didnt talk to outside pug SC. I think I've literally done less than 3 premade SC's total across all my characters. If there's not a lot of people on, you are gonna see the same people over and over. And yeah occasionally they will train a target together, doesn't mean they are on voice coms. Personally I think the problem is blown outta proportions, not saying it doesn't exist but doubt it's as common as the some people think.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:11 am

Up to 2 player teams can queue for pug sc. All players are lying to you. Ofc sometimes it happens that several ppl of the same guild queue at the same time and end up in the same sc, but this is more of an exeption. Usually ppl want to find excuses for their own failure so they just tell everyone that the enemy side was queue syncing.

Thamor

Post#4 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 am

Think for order it's the situation of 80% playing only dps classes & 20% on healers/tanks. Which leads to destruction have 4 tanks 4 dps 4 healer sc's many times more and order having almost 80% of sc's with 8-10 dps 1-4 tanks/healers.

This leads to complains of fixed parties. One thing I would still like to be addressed that you can only solo que for pug sc. If you are 2 man party you are already more premade than solo quers =)
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

szejoza

Post#5 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:57 am

Some guys are exploiting it, if you like it or not, but it will be the issue as long as the scenarios are treated as minigames and there is a lack of players queuing for them

If you think someone is doing so, contact gm in-game asap so he can check on them, also I advise recording scenarios to have some proof of that

But most of the time one side is just better at the game than the other, and I always love how people are staying in the spawn point for 30seconds after the fight has begun because of god only knows what (which in several scenarios is a crucial part - Tor Anroc, Nordenwatch)
Spoiler:

oioigitface
Banned

Post#6 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:14 am

A skilled dps player queued with a healer can destroy the enemy team in pug sc, look back at korze on sorc. You win some, you lose some, you should be glad that you aren't chewed by premades 24/7

aximdell

Post#7 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am

the question is not whether certain player are good or not .. the example of korze is not good because it seems to me that he was ban for exploits? finally play with 1 button that automates everything and perma bunny jumpe ... this is not the subject.

the question is: is it exploited and if yes (which seems to be the case) what must be done to fight against these players without fair play or courage.

how to preserve the "sc pug" for pug only

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:43 am

git gud.

moaning about duos what the hell will be next

Ads
Thamor

Post#9 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:54 am

Moaning about premade sc's is old too...pug sc should be pug (random) duo queing takes this randomness away alot.
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

hogun

Post#10 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:59 am

sorry i have bad english : what do you want to say when you said "pug" ? player alone ? or duo optimized is pug to ?
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o