Ads

Live top guilds remembered

Let's talk about... everything else
lata

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#241 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:17 am

Spoiler:
snort wrote:
lata wrote:I used to play with The Unnamed as a DoK for about 2 years after first launch. They were nice guys and really knew how to play. Missed competing with other parties from guild to finish dungeons first or trying to keep up with the drunk tanks on rvr( Snort or Kensmith).
Who you calling drunk? :shock:
Then it was another BO :D its been 9 years i dont remember exact name. So i hope you back in game
OATHKEEPERS
Hamdi Babysight - RP
Muzaffer Babyshower - SL

Ads
Candesious

Post#242 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 am

Best order Guild depending on server but for sure best fights Art Supplies Most notable Destro guild Ruin Of Praag

pfs2222

Post#243 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Although not the biggest, best or most well known guilds around the world, I have a lot of good memories of my times at DE/EU servers Helmgart and Carroburg and the guilds I played with.

These were Warlord Clan and their leader Kriegsfuerst, whom I already knew from my times at DAoC (Lyonesse/Midgard), and the guild which WLC merged with, Gothic and their leader Moschaork . Ended my career on live on server Drakenwald with AMOK and their leader Herdbaer. All guilds on destro side.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Carso

Post#244 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Candesious wrote:Best order Guild depending on server but for sure best fights Art Supplies Most notable Destro guild Ruin Of Praag
Ruin was only notable for their numbers. They had 3 guilds with over 1000 members. When Praag merged with DC and they started loosing they disappeared pretty quickly. Whenever they started loosing they would attempt to crash the server by having all their lowbies flood the zone.

mackcop

Post#245 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Origin, moonlapse, Orz. However these are all individual opinions :D
Invictas - the friendliest of black orcs
some quotes:
"you're always stuck on something"
"learn to punt, scrub"
"invictas: loggs in , beats fusion, takes 8 weeks break :) "
"i hate you"

ICONIC
MYRMIDONS

Luuca

Post#246 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 am

Bacta wrote:Arsenal was pretty decent in SC's and formidable in city sieges, i wouldn't discredit them. I must of quit before Munshara re-rolled. I remember Paradox and i remember Blitz. I quite a week after they changed the city sieges and introduced RR 100.
I was in Arsenal back when the most we could muster was a 12 man and you could duo-que using Que-quer. We would roam as a 12 man and take SCs back when SCs assisted the locks. It was a solid group with very little egos. Jin-n-Joose and Arsenal would form the warband for city sieges and defenses. I left at 80 as well shortly after Hallu enlisted. Guild was scavenged by others at that point IIRC. Came back a few times, but once you've been part of a well oiled machine, driving a riding mower won;t hold your attention.

As far as I remember, we were one of the few 6-mans centered on a true DPS dok, but I'm old and feeble now and may be mis-remembering.

Candesious

Post#247 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:47 am

Carso wrote:
Candesious wrote:Best order Guild depending on server but for sure best fights Art Supplies Most notable Destro guild Ruin Of Praag
Ruin was only notable for their numbers. They had 3 guilds with over 1000 members. When Praag merged with DC and they started loosing they disappeared pretty quickly. Whenever they started loosing they would attempt to crash the server by having all their lowbies flood the zone.
Order Ruin lol the Group that where Destro where by far better and those from Praag know the bunch The order bunch where just tag alongs

Carso

Post#248 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 am

Candesious wrote:
Carso wrote:
Order Ruin lol the Group that where Destro where by far better and those from Praag know the bunch The order bunch where just tag alongs
It was good times when Praag an DC merged, I was from Destro Praag myself

Ads
cyron

Post#249 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Anyone remember Smoke Rock? Players like Kewldefense, Weiners, Jake, Nibabar. Started on DC, then moved a couple times as servers collapsed. Not a large guild, but fielded a really good SC 6-man.

Rodek

Post#250 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:56 pm

Nexus on Iron Rock US