Recent Topics

Ads

Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Trekman

Balance

Post#1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:39 pm

I have noticed recently there's been a huge drop off in order players online and the Destro players seem to be getting more and more stronger, to a point when you rvr we have been averaging 150-400 aao. Is there anything in the works down the line that could possibly balance this? for example maybe giving order a new character and not the Destro side? My guild has drop from 40 online to 8 average, because people are tired of the outnumbering destro force.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Balance

Post#2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 pm

This is player issue.

Also, destro doesn't have any new class, it's just devs playing with stuff.

Wam

Post#3 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 pm

AAO is greater rewards (trust me... better bags for losing and better renown for kills)

Not sure which timezones you are refering too but

Getting more organised should help you if you are facing greater numbers (to a point)

Also I think it's alot of over reacting... if it gets too the point (which I believe its far from doing) I would have internal discussion about TUP help out order on a proper level and not the lollygagging stuff we do at the moment... but then I worry about destro making similar posts if we was to ever do that on a serious level... because i already see alot of organised forces already on order side

If order had 100% AAO during primetime for couple weeks straight throughout our raid times... we would support the underdog so there was action and more fights to be had... game is about fights if there is no fights its less fun so :) already been down that road pre Merge of tiers...
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ridduk

Post#4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Player issue indeed. Order needs to learn to coordinate and blob .

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:12 pm

It goes in cycles. Literally 2 weeks ago, destro was pissing and moaning about order zerg.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

ragafury

Post#6 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:33 pm

depends on daytime and weekday. (at the moment)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Trekman

Post#7 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Hargrim wrote:This is player issue.

Also, destro doesn't have any new class, it's just devs playing with stuff.

i was referring to maybe adding one to order side, everyone keeps leaving for destro, players dont listen as well on order ill agree but even the lifers on this side have turned.

Fallenkezef

Post#8 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Even WITH the numbers advantage, Order tends to suck.

Three times last week I've seen order have the advantage and screw up untill Dessie arrive in numbers and roll them up.

No amount of handholding from the devs will solve the problem untill Order learn to use tegion chat and have all thd WB's work together.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Mez

Post#9 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:16 pm

People can't live with themselves playing the only faction with healthy spread of ranged knockdown to aid the tide of lelz.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Esperflame

Post#10 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Even WITH the numbers advantage, Order tends to suck.

Three times last week I've seen order have the advantage and screw up untill Dessie arrive in numbers and roll them up.

No amount of handholding from the devs will solve the problem untill Order learn to use tegion chat and have all thd WB's work together.
This is the problem. It all starts here. The PUG SC is another problem. I'm guilty of it as well, but when you get into an SC, it's a great idea to announce who you/everyone should assist off of.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me