Recent Topics

Ads

Lowbies in t4.

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: Lowbies in t4.

Post#61 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:14 pm

CaledorTree wrote: Also polls represent the amount of people who read forums at the specific time. Not playerbase. Fyi.
Then why did you even make the poll? What did you expect to achieve?

Ads
OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#62 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Why? Is Dessie better somehow?
Of course not. More equal than the other.
But let's return to original point.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

CaledorTree

Post#63 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Collateral wrote:
CaledorTree wrote: Also polls represent the amount of people who read forums at the specific time. Not playerbase. Fyi.
It is called sampling. I also learned how many people like zerging. I am astounded. :ugeek:
Last edited by CaledorTree on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#64 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 pm

CaledorTree wrote: My point persists though: These encounters should 've never have happened. Good magus or not he is not my lvl bracket.
You would be in the same Tier even without the merge...
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

CaledorTree

Post#65 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Druin wrote:
CaledorTree wrote: My point persists though: These encounters should 've never have happened. Good magus or not he is not my lvl bracket.
You would be in the same Tier even without the merge...
Post #47: @Druin: Depends on the version. In the late days of WAR, just becasue being sub 40 in t4 was very bad experience for players, they changed lvl cap of t3 to 39. So technically I should not be in t4 yet ;D
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Collateral

Post#66 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 pm

CaledorTree wrote:
Collateral wrote:
It is called sampling. I also learned how many people like zerging. I am astounded. :ugeek:
Yes people zerg. But this not because you are lowbie and thry are 70+. It's about the rvr system, mainly bos and keeps. If there is nothing to do in the zone, of course people will naturally converge into a blob, then fight the other blob. It's all you can do right now. But I talked about this in another thread, so I won't repeat myself.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#67 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 pm

CaledorTree wrote:Sure! You can always evolve to the point you can consider others' opinions as well!!! :lol: It is not that hard! Feel free to lock.
Considering you might be wrong is the first step to wisdom.

I consider them, in this case see this baseless and point it out. Too bad the stuff people say can't reach through 'I pewpewed ppl on live, pls bring back' attitude.

CaledorTree

Post#68 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Collateral wrote:
CaledorTree wrote:
Collateral wrote: Then why did you even make the poll? What did you expect to achieve?
Yes people zerg. But this not because you are lowbie and thry are 70+. It's about the rvr system, mainly bos and keeps. If there is nothing to do in the zone, of course people will naturally converge into a blob, then fight the other blob. It's all you can do right now. But I talked about this in another thread, so I won't repeat myself.
THIS. 8-)

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#69 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Collateral wrote:Yes people zerg. But this not because you are lowbie and thry are 70+. It's about the rvr system, mainly bos and keeps. If there is nothing to do in the zone, of course people will naturally converge into a blob, then fight the other blob. It's all you can do right now. But I talked about this in another thread, so I won't repeat myself.
You still didn't gave any good idea for a solution of the 'zerg problem' ;).

Bozzax

Post#70 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 pm

11:32 > now ... 7 pages ... achievement unlock!
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7