Ads

Lowbies in t4.

Let's talk about... everything else
Darosh
Banned

Re: Lowbies in t4.

Post#51 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Osred wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:You run around solo, with bad positioning, with no guard, with no heals, and moan when a Magus in BIS gear and x8 stacks kills you?

You're low level, probably have low resistances and toughness. Magus has an elemental debuff, I also roam with a zealot to further debuff resistances to essentially 0. The damage is completely justified given how long it takes to setup, whereas WL is durp hurp KB in comparison.
wait what. Magus debuff and Zealot debuff stack?
Zealot has a debuff linked to a tactic, and one on M1- M1 will definitely stack with everything, the tactic is a coin toss, but given Mr.PewPew is running it (doubt it'd be feasible to base a duo roam setup on M1) it likely does stack.

Ads
OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#52 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Hargrim wrote:
dansari wrote:If we're using anecdotal evidence, I solo'd Grufrip's rr78 Choppa on my level 20 Slayer. System works fine.
He was 10% health, stuck or afk?
I believe the story.
Debolster makes monsters from certain classes with certain gear at certain level range. I am more worried about grey player attacking me than of classical 40/70+ that makes mainstay of Destro armies nowadays.

To the OP: good luck playing Order.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Foltestik

Post#53 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:54 pm

bolster is problem when you are 31+ you dont have bolster (or not any good) and you get raped hard. Is better be 29 then 31 :D

Wam

Post#54 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm

This is what happens when you remove x-realm chat =D imaging how much magi would get QQ'd in game for "exploiting" just for playing their class well...

Its a war... people die(everyone dies), there's a respawn button... dust yourself off go again and maybe learn from your mistakes, look at what you did wrong... look what enemy did right... instead of waste energy into whining... invest it into leveling would be more productive... maybe find a group to join then go hunt the magus who is your nemesis.

Its only natural to mention live but is different game, on live there was bigger gear gap, also arguably bigger server skill gap... and more broken class imbalances during different periods of time.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Fallenkezef

Post#55 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
dansari wrote:If we're using anecdotal evidence, I solo'd Grufrip's rr78 Choppa on my level 20 Slayer. System works fine.
He was 10% health, stuck or afk?
I believe the story.
Debolster makes monsters from certain classes with certain gear at certain level range. I am more worried about grey player attacking me than of classical 40/70+ that makes mainstay of Destro armies nowadays.

To the OP: good luck playing Order.
Why? Is Dessie better somehow?
Alea iacta est

CaledorTree

Post#56 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Hargrim wrote:
CaledorTree wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Or maybe it's not the people...?
Maybe it is...?
Go check your poll.
So are you democratic after all? :o I mean, if not, why do you care about polls? :roll: Also polls represent the amount of people who read forums at the specific time. Not playerbase. Fyi.

My point persists though: These encounters should 've never have happened. Good magus or not he is not my lvl bracket.
@wam: I do not care about the magus. I care about the fact I have to face enemies I should not be supposed to. Which part of this sentence is so hard to comprehend?
Time will come (like in the past several times) when I will faceroll a guy who liked to focus me when terms were not equal. But this could ve been avoided. <--- THIS is what I am talking about and not not "whining".
Last edited by CaledorTree on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Darosh
Banned

Post#57 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Wam wrote:This is what happens when you remove x-realm chat =D imaging how much magi would get QQ'd in game for "exploiting" just for playing their class well...
Yes. My words, xchat contained it locally.

CaledorTree

Post#58 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Darosh wrote:
Wam wrote:This is what happens when you remove x-realm chat =D imaging how much magi would get QQ'd in game for "exploiting" just for playing their class well...
Yes. My words, xchat contained it locally.
X-chat was revealing your plans to the enemy. :?
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#59 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 pm

CaledorTree wrote:So are you democratic after all? :o I mean, if not, why do you care about polls? :roll: Also polls represent the amount of people who read forums at the specific time. Not playerbase. Fyi.
No, I don't, but it's funny how your idea turned out, right?

Between 2% and 4% of player base at all visit the forums so the poll is even more irrelevant.

Evolve or perish, I guess we can end this 'discussion' at that.

CaledorTree

Post#60 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Evolve or perish, I guess we can end this 'discussion' at that.
Sure! You can always evolve to the point you can consider others' opinions as well!!! :lol: It is not that hard! Feel free to lock.