Recent Topics

Ads

Lowbies in t4.

Let's talk about... everything else
CaledorTree

Lowbies in t4.

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 am

I will share with you my experiences playing lowbie WL in t4. Today especially we were facing several destro high rr premades. Sometimes I was also rekt my maguses in 2-3secs. The screens will talk by themselves.
Here check the killspam. We were actually target practice for a high rr destro premade with maguses and sh's. Important to mention taht order was an ordinary pug wb with lowbies etc. We stood no chance anywhere. No keeps, no funneling.
I do not blame destro. They did what they were supposed to do. Stomped lowbie pugs so hard that everyone logged destro. 100aao for us, no chance to do anything.
The question is how really helped to merge tiers. Personally I find it senseless. It may give NA time more action, but getting stomped like that as a lowbie is harsh. I would like to play small scale orvr with people of my rank that getting destroyed like that.
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Ads
Collateral

Re: Lowbies in t4.

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 am

Give all basic abilities and all tactics to everyone when they leave t1. Simple fix. Gear comes later.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 am

Ask Grur how his premade stomp R40/RR40+ players in 4-5 seconds.

Darosh
Banned

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:46 am

10/10 for being twoshot by Peter.

CaledorTree

Post#5 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:46 am

Hargrim wrote:Ask Grur how his premade stomp R40/RR40+ players in 4-5 seconds.
That was not what I asked :)
Hargrim: This project is not a democracy and I don't want to take the mantle of mod, but inb4 lock
Achilleos: From my own experience I don't think you will be having this signature for long.

Collateral

Post#6 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

I was not joking :/

DokB

Post#7 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

Those numbers on the magus though 8-)
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

CaledorTree

Post#8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:53 am

DokB wrote:Those numbers on the magus though 8-)
Not the point of this thread :)
Edit: Actually it is. Their damage was out of control. Taking half my health with 1 shot? I thought WL;s were supposed to kill maguses 1v1. On live I had killed 1v3. Glorious moments.
Some more images about how it is to get rekt so easily in situations where you should be actually winning. Typical magus damage:
Caught a WE out of stealth. No point. Disarm and gg.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 am

CaledorTree wrote:
DokB wrote:Those numbers on the magus though 8-)
Not the point of this thread :)
Edit: Actually it is. Their damage was out of control. Taking half my health with 1 shot? I thought WL;s were supposed to kill maguses 1v1. On live I had killed 1v3. Glorious moments.
Some more images about how it is to get rekt so easily in situations where you should be actually winning. Typical magus damage:
Caught a WE out of stealth. No point. Disarm and gg.
Really depends, if they have their pet out already and sit at max stacks, avoid them like the plague. If you don't have good gear, avoid them like the plague. If you don't have the money to invest in healingpotions, avoid them like the plague. You basically get wrecked if you can't get back to equal footing after the initial burst, and outplay their healthpot with a KD for example.

And as for being a lowbie against any good magus, you get wrecked no matter what you do.

Edit: You actually get wrecked against any decent player as a lowbie. And I complete understand how you feel, it really sucks to play against massive lowbie numbers aswell. Takes all the fun out of 90% of the fights as they litterally can't compete. The whole idea of experience levels is an outdated one, and should be done away with IMO, if they want to keep the tiers merged.
Last edited by lefze on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rip Phalanx

Darosh
Banned

Post#10 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:13 am

Note: One of the Magi that makes an appearance in most of the screenshots is Peter. It'd shock me to see him struggling to faceroll a sub40 WL. In other words: nothing out of the ordinary in any of these screenshots - pick up Winds asap, and cuddle it until you hit 40, maybe a tiny bit after the fact.