Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xissc

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#311 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:48 am

Roarik188 wrote:So...not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but after installing and tweaking(was easy enough) not my tilde key does not work for my push to talk key..or any other keys now, whenever I am in game. I have rebooted, restarted the game, changed bind keys..still unable to use any push to talk and VOIP program while in game now. Was working fine prior to the add on..and works fine outside the game.
Normally this is caused by lack of admin to your voip. make sure it's ran as admin first. This addon shouldn't have any affect to voip at all since it doesn't interact with those types of programs other than a PTT key being bound in game.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#312 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Updated to 3.0

Because of the scope of changes in this patch I've added a link to the previous stable release to the first post in this thread.

- Removed ClosetGoblin as it is no longer functional.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22927&p=257399&hil ... in#p257396
- Removed MGRemix and CraftValuetip.
- Removed NerfedButtons.
- Removed Aura.
- Removed NervAlert.
- Removed career line from Deablow2 kill announcment.

- Added a Warboard module for ZonePOP. The module does not require the original addon to be loaded and respects the same libslash commands. Quick preview:
Left click to get current population, right click to send info to chat. Full credit to Sullemunk for creating the original.

- System General channel is now off by default in the Chat tab to hide ZonePOP spam.
- HP percentages for Player, Friendly and Hostile targets are now always white.
- Added an additional target arrow marker in Enemy.

- Buffhead has been revamped to display staggers, disarms, silence effects, defensive morales, offensive morales, speed boosting effects (from items, abilities, tactics and renown) and much more. This was done for both factions.
- All Enemy and Buffhead trackers now use effect IDs instead of ability names to ensure functionality across all client languages.
- Enemy heal debuff tracker now includes Absence of Faith.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21353&hilit=Absenc ... th#p236203

- Enemy now comes pre-configured with effect trackers for hots and important tactics for all healer classes.
- Enemy now tracks strong defensive abilities, morale buffs and morale debuffs on your group. Quick preview:

For those of you who are happy with your current UI but would like to have these indicators in your Enemy setup I've written a cheat sheet with import strings that you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759#p265833

I've also noticed that many people prefer using Pure to display own HP instead of the vertical bar from RV Mods. I've decided to provide an alternative configuration file for Pure so that it's possible to get that layout out of the box. Quick preview:

Extract Pure-alternative-settings.zip archive in to

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\GLOBAL
overwriting existing files.
Last edited by Caffeine on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#313 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Ashe wrote:Hello i can not see player unit frame only buffs and debuffs in pure option all is on
Run /pure comand, go to Player section and set opacity for text and texture to max. There is now also an alternative config file for pure with Player bar enabled by default. See this post: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=310#p265837
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Dabbart

Post#314 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Caffeine wrote:- Removed NerfedButtons.
First RD and CW now this... Why God, Why!

jk...

Thanks for the updates! Still my favorite UI.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Caffeine

Post#315 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 am

Updated to 3.1
- Added a missing ID for a BG knock in Buffhead
- cleaned up Group tracker in Buffhead (order only)
- fixed Blessing of Grungni tracker icon in Enemy

Tenhi

Post#316 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello I've been trying to get guildtags to show up, thought of ussing a second lable in Effigy but I'm unable to figure out what the correct $tag for guilds is. Anyone got an idea?

dansari

Post#317 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 pm

You should just be able to assign guild tags from the settings.
<Salt Factory>

Tenhi

Post#318 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 pm

dansari wrote:You should just be able to assign guild tags from the settings.
Do you mean there is a setting for guild tags in Effigy? Or do you mean the "vanilla" WAR settings? Because I looked around in Effigy but couldnt find anything before the server crashed. The "vanilla" guild tags overlap with the Effigy HP/Name bar that comes with this UI, thats why I thought I would add a lable in Effigy and offset it under the bar.

Ads
Geexx

Post#319 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Hey there Caffeine, love the UI and it's helped my transition back to playing WAR a lot better. With that said, do you have any suggestions as to how I can hide the following element on your UI? I am playing on my Squig Herder and it almost looks like the default UI for the players pet is peeking through on the right hand side of the screen; I can even use it to target my Squig.

Here's the frame I am talking about:

Suggestions on how to remove it?

Manatikik

Post#320 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Geexx wrote:Hey there Caffeine, love the UI and it's helped my transition back to playing WAR a lot better. With that said, do you have any suggestions as to how I can hide the following element on your UI? I am playing on my Squig Herder and it almost looks like the default UI for the players pet is peeking through on the right hand side of the screen; I can even use it to target my Squig.

Here's the frame I am talking about:

Suggestions on how to remove it?
Download Phantom from Idrinth's List, type /phantom in game, and disable pet frames.
<Montague><Capulet>