Recent Topics

Ads

Your warning level

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Kali14
Banned

Your warning level

Post#1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello. I would like to ask if there is any possibility of cleansing your account of being punished?

If that is not possible then I would suggest that possibility. For example, the punishment disappears after six months if no bans or warnings are received at that time.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: Your warning level

Post#2 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Kali14 wrote:Hello. I would like to ask if there is any possibility of cleansing your account of being punished?

If that is not possible then I would suggest that possibility. For example, the punishment disappears after six months if no bans or warnings are received at that time.
They reduce your warning level after an amount of time.

I don't know any specifics or if they give you time off for good behaviour or for being useful.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Kali14
Banned

Post#3 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

My account has been in the third level for over six months. Once upon a time I made new ones because I wanted to really change my login but that did not work because that account is treated like this. So I play and write on this but I want to play on another that is not punished but it is because this is.

And I did not know that my name signified some Hindu Krishna devil :?
That is why I prefer to play and write in the account Skalier.
Could you at least change my login?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm

I would recommend not collecting warnings or bans to begin with. Changing your account does not erase your history. Don't bother.

If it's been a long time since your last warning, we take that into account to some degree. Stop getting in that situation and you won't have a problem to begin with.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:20 am

Kali14, to play RoR is to support RoR, if you fail to support it in the way that it needs to be supported then...

I have learned the hard way that:

A) 'Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning' is dead and gone forever.

B) RoR is a private server and we are merely JUST guests here.

There is no mercy in this dojo... :lol:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Kali14
Banned

Post#6 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:48 am

As my dog escapes I explain to him that he can go from here, I do not hold him on strenght because it is not a prison. But he does not seem to understand what I'm saying because he always comes back.

Skalier
Banned

Post#7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Ah what was it, no way to go back. Now I will play and write from this account. You can even delete my old account so that I'm not tempted to log in again.

I hope that I will be able to change my holy name in the future and give it another character. :geek:

shaggyboomboom

Post#8 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 pm

depends, its hard to messure how much of a ascended B you are

Ads
jgas

Post#9 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:13 pm

gm's are very lenient, i also have a warning for being a moron in chat, but nothing extreme happened so far.

i think i was banned once or twice? like 60 minutes and 10minutes. dont really remember.

would be cool to see ur ban history and the warnings u have for what and when u received them etc. :)
Last edited by jgas on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Elves get triggered by my Avatar.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Skalier wrote:Ah what was it, no way to go back. Now I will play and write from this account. You can even delete my old account so that I'm not tempted to log in again.

I hope that I will be able to change my holy name in the future and give it another character. :geek:
I transferred over your warnings to the new account for you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog