Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
anarchypark

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Post#31 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 am

i can't decide which class I should focus at first
AM gears look so unique
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with additional quests in T2/3 when appropriate level.
additional quests, anyone have found quest givers?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#32 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:57 am

Dajciekrwi wrote:What a example of imposing , creative, solid, artistic work. Especially set for chose are very impressive. I only can imagine hwo will looking rest of this set.
Im very grateful for chance to wait and play in such gear ,thx Dear Devs.
This is only a 2pieces set . I guess it's unused sovereign alt helm/shoulder .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#33 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:13 am

The quest for currency is 5 tokens for 50/50/50 kills ONLY available to those players between rank 17-30. Those players that are above will have to dust off the old items or rummage through the auction house for some debolster gear and breathe some life into the mid tiers. Looking forward to some 6v6s in the t3 lakes.

Danielle

Post#34 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:The quest for currency is 5 tokens for 50/50/50 kills ONLY available to those players between rank 17-30. Those players that are above will have to dust off the old items or rummage through the auction house for some debolster gear and breathe some life into the mid tiers. Looking forward to some 6v6s in the t3 lakes.
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with additional quests in T2/3 when appropriate level.
There's no info on the drop rates for t2-t3 than for t4 being different, so not an obvious reason to debolster, but you may be right.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

Dresden
Banned

Post#35 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:53 am

Danielle wrote:
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:The quest for currency is 5 tokens for 50/50/50 kills ONLY available to those players between rank 17-30. Those players that are above will have to dust off the old items or rummage through the auction house for some debolster gear and breathe some life into the mid tiers. Looking forward to some 6v6s in the t3 lakes.
There's no info on the drop rates for t2-t3 than for t4 being different, so not an obvious reason to debolster, but you may be right.
I wants me some marshes of madness and shadowlands with Kagaz again, this will help.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Osred

Post#36 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 am

Looks like I'll be focusing on the Swordmaster then if you need 1000/2000 of them. It'll probably take a whole damn year. Those shoulder guards are gorgeous.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

tionblack

Post#37 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:35 pm

so cant we get it in tier 4? :S

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

flatfoot1987

Post#38 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Simply looking at these made we want to create at least 5 new toons. Doing so will probably ensure I will never get any of these items though.

My fav ones are WL and BG. It's really great and I hope the currency required to get it will bring some changes to mid tier.

A tad disappointed by choppa/slayer stuff because I used to main both of these careers on live servers and been stuck into rr6x on both of them for like forever having no real alternatives to warlord set (which is replicated here in case of slayer/choppa). That was before appearance slots were implemented.

On a side note. Been digging into old WAR artworks over the net during the last few days, and I think I've seen some of these designs there. Also got the collector's edition artbook and apparently there's a lot of stuff that didn't get included.
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

Ads
vianiznice

Post#39 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Always wondered how people get a stiffy over virtual things. Now I know.

Marsares

Post#40 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:04 pm

I wonder what the rationale is for forcing people to debolster to a t2/3 zone? I get you want to populate that more in order to make it easier to level through those zones, but that's just not going to work on a low population server like this.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW