Recent Topics

Ads

Order : Destruction Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Allorien

Re: Order : Destruction Balance

Post#11 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:46 am

Not too hard to switch now, but imagine later on :/ I see both sides of this debacle. Maybe later on there will be a guild that will be dedicated to run 6 mans and just swap sides when needed. I did that just before leaving WaR the first time. It can be a lot of work power leveling and gearing out toons on both sides. Need really active guildmates to help. If loot tables were adjusted for instances (if they get working) then it could be much easier.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#12 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 am

dominating as destro -> log order char -> order now turns up in force
go back to destro -> our late night zerg shows up -> we win without even trying
next few scs we have no healers -> log my zealot -> next sc we have 5 zealots and a dok

i guess everyone has the same ideas

Khorba

Post#13 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:21 am

add 2-3h block change side option =] and problem off :ugeek:

eisenhans
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 am

Sulorie wrote:Add an incentive to play the weaker side. RvR has barely any rewards, quite pointless at the moment. All competitive groups/guilds would play on both sides to play as underdog. Stronger numbers can be countered with better team play.
The official servers proved time and time again that this is wrong. Weaker side is SOL in WAR.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#15 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 am

Khorba wrote:add 2-3h block change side option =] and problem off :ugeek:
There was a way around the time lock on switching sides when war was up not a good idea when they did it.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

MazeR1337

Post#16 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:23 am

When I was on earlier it was 70% des 30% order :D
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Kaitanaroyr

Post#17 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 am

And order still getting their asses kicked when i was on with more :/
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Karast

Post#18 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:36 am

is it really so heavily lop-sided?

I've yet to see a balanced fight, or even one where order out number destro, but maybe it's just my play times.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#19 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:54 am

it's not awful, but order is seriously lacking in melee classes. destro has an extremely powerful melee train of maras and black orcs every sc which just sends order fleeing whenever it comes rolling through

order is big on ranged it sames. tons of SWs, BWs, AMs. engis, but not a great deal of melee. whenever i play my IB it feels like i'm pretty much out there alone. you get the odd slayer and IB, neither of which are big, imposing or exceptionally tough. you get some knights and SMs but their dps is so low destro just seems to ignore them

we wait patiently until WLs are fixed, and then things change. that's the order superstar melee class. i'd say maras are the most dangerous thing destro have right now and orders mirror just ain't ready for that fight yet. is what it is

amputationsaw

Post#20 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 am

tazdingo wrote:destro has an extremely powerful melee train of maras and black orcs every sc which just sends order fleeing whenever it comes rolling through

i'd say maras are the most dangerous thing destro have right now and orders mirror just ain't ready for that fight yet. is what it is
maras are the most overpowered class right now which is pretty lame because many people now rolling them just to be powerful. and it's kinda ridicolous to see in every SC at least 3 maras bursting everything down. People just want to be awesome without great effort. i don't say its a gamebreaking behaviour but it could be the way to it =P