Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Destro Champion location?

Let's talk about... everything else
Azygous

T4 Destro Champion location?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:57 am

Where can I find a camp of lvl 30-34 champ mob for scavenging on the destro side?

Ads
Azygous

Re: T4 Destro Champion location?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Anyone?

Toldavf

Post#3 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 pm

top right of the kv map fly to tm and head east out of the warcamp along the road to kv. you cant miss the trolls.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

dontcomplainx

Post#4 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Toldavf wrote:top right of the kv map fly to tm and head east out of the warcamp along the road to kv. you cant miss the trolls.
Ty

Azygous

Post#5 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:39 am

Toldavf wrote:top right of the kv map fly to tm and head east out of the warcamp along the road to kv. you cant miss the trolls.
Sorry but I couldn't find anything there for destro. I checked the Top right of the KV map and also tried exiting the TM destro camp and made my way N to KV. Couldn't see champs along the road or anywhere.

So again, does anyone know the usual destro T4 scavenging spots? Say a good cluster of level 40 champs or a cluster of 30-34 champs?

hogo2hogo

Post#6 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 am

1)Cinderfall champions are gone? Haven't checked since the event.. GO to TM and travel west to the next area "Cinderfall" and roam around till you find in a big area some champs.
2)Second spot are 5 champs in etaine lvls 39-40 on the bridge next to the "arbor of lights" PQ (or a name similar to that, bottom right of map.
3)Black Crag, top right part of map, trolls lvl 40.

Azygous

Post#7 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:17 am

Thanks!