Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] YakUI !!!!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rhah

Re: [UI] YakUI !!!!

Post#41 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Maybe the way to modify this is in the savevariables.lua but i dont know where... someone can help ?

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#42 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Most of the addons in yakui is bound with the vector addon for their size and position
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

albionrare

Post#43 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi, i enabled all the addons the OP recomended, got a question what addon causes colored squares on the target player or object you click on and target?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#44 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 pm

albionrare wrote:Hi, i enabled all the addons the OP recomended, got a question what addon causes colored squares on the target player or object you click on and target?
Probably from Effigy addon. That indicates that there are some textures missing, Have you enabeld all the assets addons?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

albionrare

Post#45 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:27 pm

ah it was effigy, when i enabled effigyassets it changed :) Really awesome UI this thanks .

albionrare

Post#46 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:27 pm

ah it was effigy, when i enabled effigyassets it changed :) Really awesome UI this thanks .

rhah

Post#47 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 am

sullemunk wrote:Most of the addons in yakui is bound with the vector addon for their size and position

So the changes must be made in vector ? I will test when the server will be back

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#48 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:10 am

As far as I know, you cant change the whole UI resolution with Vectors. Only single frames of single addons.

Ads
albionrare

Post#49 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello, i cant for the love of me find the tactics in the yak ui and how to change tactics i have looked everywhere just cant find them

CrimsonX

Post#50 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:35 am

albionrare wrote:Hello, i cant for the love of me find the tactics in the yak ui and how to change tactics i have looked everywhere just cant find them
I had this same problem and it was driving me nuts. After disabling mods one by one, I found there was a conflict with the minimap addons which prevented the tactics bar appearing.

Before disabling anything though, try going into layout editor and clicking restore default then exit without savings the changes. This does a reset of some of the UI elements and may bring the tactics bar back up without breaking the YakUI layout. If not, then i suggest disabling all minimap related addons and/or going through them one by one until you find what is conflicting.

I ended up fixing this issue in my settings after a lot of digging and then completely redesigned a custom layout anyway. :lol: