Recent Topics

Ads

Radiant Knights

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Takauri

Re: Radiant Knights

Post#21 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Anyone in the guild can invite at the moment - leave a message here or send a message in game
Ironbreaker and Guild Leader of Radiant Knights

Ads
Coptura

Post#22 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 pm

In game you can also contact Osgard, Duddits or Copertura Radiant Knights.
Guild leader Radiant Knights

Copertura Inferiore - Runepriest
Narthex - Bright Wizard
Copa - Ironbreaker

Snusdosan

Post#23 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:13 pm

I miss the good old times in RK with the guild, i hope you guys are still good these days!

We were glorious!

McCrusher

Post#24 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:37 am

Hi there i was in RK Mccrusher KOTBS in the original game and had a SW Mcfeather, yes there is a guild RK on this game but i've never seen 1 of them playing in game ! My name here is Mcbullit :cry: :mrgreen:

Neophasic

Post#25 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:51 am

Hey Guys,

Elsema here, I just wondered if any of the old RK guys are currently playing Return of Reckoning. I am playing casually at the moment and missing the old days with RK!

pepperoni420

Post#26 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 am

Neophasic wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:51 am Hey Guys,

Elsema here, I just wondered if any of the old RK guys are currently playing Return of Reckoning. I am playing casually at the moment and missing the old days with RK!
Yo Elsema good to see you man, long time. Its Altharion here. I saw Platonius was playing a while ago - not sure if he's still around. A few others have come and gone over the years in RoR.

Neophasic

Post#27 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 am

Hey Althirion, it certainly has been a while! I hope you are well man!

Yeah I think Platonious still plays casually, not sure about the rest of the guys though.
I see that there is a Radiant Knights guild but seems pretty inactive.

I have been playing scenarios casually with Annetia, I forgot how fun this game is, still loving Bright Wizard!

Are you still playing regularly?

pepperoni420

Post#28 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 am

Neophasic wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 am Hey Althirion, it certainly has been a while! I hope you are well man!

Yeah I think Platonious still plays casually, not sure about the rest of the guys though.
I see that there is a Radiant Knights guild but seems pretty inactive.

I have been playing scenarios casually with Annetia, I forgot how fun this game is, still loving Bright Wizard!

Are you still playing regularly?
Nice Annetia too. Yeah I'm pretty active in this game tbh. Let me know if you guys need any gold/pots/talis/dungeons etc.

Ads
Neophasic

Post#29 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:33 pm

Thanks man, super appreciated!

Mortorin

Post#30 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Came back a few days ago to try the game out again and just stumbled across this thread. Recognise quite a few of the names being mentioned here :D

Would be good to know which guilds you're all a member of now, etc