Recent Topics

Ads

WH heal debuff and bullets

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
terrio99

WH heal debuff and bullets

Post#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:28 am

So I am still in t3 and just got punish the false. With that, bullet of confession and silence was pretty easy to take down a healer 1v1 when I managed to find one timing silence with punish the false and confession.

I was wondering how pullet of confession stacked with punish the false. One is an out going heal debuff and one is incoming. Both being 50% and if both applied to a healer who is healing him or herself do there heals heal for "0" health or does one apply first then the other?
ex: skill heals for 100hp(I know heal for more than that), one debuff reduces it to 50hp then other reduces it to 25hp.

Or do they not stack at all?

If they don't stack is it better to use another bullet while running punish the false? Only have pullet of confession at the moment. Would the increased crit chance be better or bullet of cleansing for the AP drain?

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: WH heal debuff and bullets

Post#2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:37 am

Afaik the should apply both, but the outgoing first and then the incoming. Means the healer gets 25% of his own healing.
ex: skill heals for 100hp(I know heal for more than that), one debuff reduces it to 50hp then other reduces it to 25hp.
So basically this!

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Zealote

Post#3 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am

terrio99 wrote: ex: skill heals for 100hp(I know heal for more than that), one debuff reduces it to 50hp then other reduces it to 25hp.
That's right. Inc and out stack multiplicatively, so: debuffed heal = <normal heal> * 0.5 * 0.5 = <normal heal> * 0.25 (i.e. 75% debuff).
terrio99 wrote:If they don't stack is it better to use another bullet while running punish the false? Only have pullet of confession at the moment. Would the increased crit chance be better or bullet of cleansing for the AP drain?
The extra crit will pretty much always be more useful than the AP steal (imo).
Aetir

Animalex

Post#4 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

Bullets of confession will be N1 during all the game. This is permanent bullets for RVR, nearly always used during ganging and 30% used during dueling. 100% in sc.
Пойми их всех. Люби и выделяй немногих. Альбер Камю.

Lileldys

Post#5 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:36 am

Animalex wrote:Bullets of confession will be N1 during all the game. This is permanent bullets for RVR, nearly always used during ganging and 30% used during dueling. 100% in sc.
If you aren't using Initiative debuff bullets when focusing dps/tanks then you are loosing a lot of damage. The bonus crit from these ranges from 5-10% extra crit on your target, which is extra crit for your whole group, and also makes yourself harder to crit. These bullets are very strong with Swordmaster's blurring shock.

A good WH will switch between Initiative and Heal Debuff bullets when required.

AP bullets are absolutely terrible. 20AP every 6seconds? No thanks.

Bretin

Post#6 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Lileldys wrote:If you aren't using Initiative debuff bullets when focusing dps/tanks then you are loosing a lot of damage. The bonus crit from these ranges from 5-10% extra crit on your target, which is extra crit for your whole group, and also makes yourself harder to crit. These bullets are very strong with Swordmaster's blurring shock.

initiative debuff is covered by multiple other classes, including the outstanding SM debuff. so most of the time bbop is a waste outside of solo roaming. within a group you run bbocleansing (at least i would) as you run Judgement for your main tree. the higher tooltip dmg provides more burst and i still think absolution spam is the highest dps output a WH has access to. sadly they all fail and there is not a single WH knowing how to play it. for those i recommend permanent confession and EW when grouped and ofc bbop when soloing.

hd question was answered = 75%

Panzerkasper

Post#7 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Bretin wrote:
Lileldys wrote:If you aren't using Initiative debuff bullets when focusing dps/tanks then you are loosing a lot of damage. The bonus crit from these ranges from 5-10% extra crit on your target, which is extra crit for your whole group, and also makes yourself harder to crit. These bullets are very strong with Swordmaster's blurring shock.

initiative debuff is covered by multiple other classes, including the outstanding SM debuff. so most of the time bbop is a waste outside of solo roaming. within a group you run bbocleansing (at least i would) as you run Judgement for your main tree. the higher tooltip dmg provides more burst and i still think absolution spam is the highest dps output a WH has access to. sadly they all fail and there is not a single WH knowing how to play it. for those i recommend permanent confession and EW when grouped and ofc bbop when soloing.

hd question was answered = 75%
No BaL? Or playing with Flowin Acc to make Executions more spammable?

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Animalex

Post#8 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Lileldys wrote: A good WH will switch between Initiative and Heal Debuff bullets when required.
That could be right, if we can change a bullets during Incognito. But we could not )

But in theory you are right!!!

Ads
Animalex

Post#9 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Panzerkasper wrote:
No BaL? Or playing with Flowin Acc to make Executions more spammable?
WH without Burn Away Lie is a wrong WH...

Bretin

Post#10 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Panzerkasper wrote:No BaL? Or playing with Flowin Acc to make Executions more spammable?
Bretin wrote:within a group you run bbocleansing (at least i would) as you run Judgement for your main tree.
self explaining sir