Recent Topics

Ads

Shadows of Divinity

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
StormX2
Game Master

Re: Shadows of Divinity

Post#101 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:28 pm

SoD is good guild, sgtrong members very helpful and friendly. Strong Alliance to run with too.

I play with them on my Order Toons

Ads
Phantomdrake

Post#102 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Still looking for a healer RP/Wp and Knight.. We r going to start running groups every Mon Wed and Fri. We have a good RVR alliance. Must be able to get Gamevox........... That u
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into Discord to speak directly.*Image

Sheldo

Post#103 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello,

WHo would I contact to get a guild invite. I got an lvl 10 ironbreaker atm named Ironoath

StormX2
Game Master

Post#104 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:19 pm

should reach out to Phantomdrake , i'm guessing you been away from the game a long time eh?

He doesnt really check messages on forum though

Phantomdrake

Post#105 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello All - Looking for Knights & IBs - Heal Spec Heals RP & WP. Must get Gamevox....... Send anyone a tell in the guild. No Ass Hats..
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into Discord to speak directly.*Image

Phantomdrake

Post#106 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello all Looking for a few players with voice comms. All sod must be able to use coms
Phantomdrake|Oz

Phantomdrake

Post#107 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Looking for a active SM.......Must be able to use Gamevox......
Phantomdrake|Oz

Phantomdrake

Post#108 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:11 pm

If u can not get on SOD Facebook or Gamevox it is for a reason.
Phantomdrake|Oz

Ads
Argogrimblade

Post#109 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:11 am

Why Ozs, why I didn't do anything wrong, yet im banned from the FB ???
Vargiest WP, Romeo Kotbs, Cragbeard RP

R.I.P. Nanfoodle :?

Phantomdrake

Post#110 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Hello all with all the cheating going on in the game....SOD will follow guild rules....Anyone cheating in guild will not be part of us. SOD will not play with or have anything to do with cheaters..
Phantomdrake|Oz