Recent Topics

Ads

[dok] jewelry for healing spec

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noisestorm

Re: [dok] jewelry for healing spec

Post#11 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:46 pm

Im not getting your point? Why would you state first of all a Torso with crit thats not even existant and then come with the shoulders anyways when i was exactly stating before that you use the shoulders in the first place? Also your Inf shoulders not having Crit on them belongs to the bugtracker and is the players fault for not being reported yet if you ask me. All WH items i reported got fixed already. Nonetheless you have the exact same Ruin shoulders as the WP has too, which actually provide 3% instead of the 2% on the inf shoulders as well.

Ads
Vayra

Post#12 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Yep, should be using Ruin for healing for the 3% crit.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Akalukz

Post#13 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Sorry to take it off topic of jewelry.
-= Agony =-

zak68

Post#14 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:25 am

noisestorm wrote:At your general question though: 4 Annihilator + Inf/Ruinshoulders, SC sword and Chalice + 2 or 5% from RR should give you 5+3+2+2+2/5 crit. On top you have your base 10% healcrit as well, so that should suffice anyways if youre close to 25% ?
devastator 5%, passwatch bladebelt 1%, rr abilities 2%
didn't know there's a 10% default critical chance, thank you.

Fulkan

Post#15 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Buy two rings on AH with + 20 Willpower and Wounds
Once your RR is high enough buy the Martial and Vanguard jewelry - go ahead and buy the Wounds/Willpower/Initiative ones.

Get 4 piece Devastator which will give you a crit bonus.
Farm the Ruin shoulders from a PQ for +3% crit bonus.
Spec 30 renown points into heal crit once you're past renown rank 30.

At that point, you'll be at 22% heal crit with decent wounds and willpower. If you slot armor talismans in all your slots, you'll also have 70% or more armor.

All that stuff is relatively easy to get and you'll definitely close off any gear gaps you're having.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

noisestorm

Post#16 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Speccing 30 points into crit is a horrible advice. Just my 2 cents.

Fulkan

Post#17 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:47 pm

noisestorm wrote:Speccing 30 points into crit is a horrible advice. Just my 2 cents.
I don't see any logic behind your 2 cents. Your opinion and point if view is greatly appreciated - when given - that is.

Just me 3 cents.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

noisestorm

Post#18 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Well there is an efficiency/cost issue with this if you ask me, but if youre okay with throwing out more than 5 points on crit and rather neglect other more important stuff then so be it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ads
Fulkan

Post#19 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:29 pm

noisestorm wrote:Well there is an efficiency/cost issue with this if you ask me, but if youre okay with throwing out more than 5 points on crit and rather neglect other more important stuff then so be it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've tried so many different renown specs - and while some will most definitely do better than others for certain situations - running 30 crit and 10 willpower is about as efficient as I'll get for the gear I'm wearing. This, of course, is for running in a decently coordinated group with people who will come to my aid if **** hits the fan.
—Tzeentch

gungnir08

Post#20 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Ori wrote:The Winds Impervious(3 pieces) unlock jewerly.
Don't disregard this advice. The Winds Impervious is a ridiculously good defensive set with high resists and a 3 piece armor bonus (+210).

If I mained DoK, I'd use this set and the Skaven quest ring (-2% chance to be crit) with an armor talisman in it. I use them on my AM and am very happy with them.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>