Recent Topics

Ads

[Official] Addon Repository

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grolar

Re: Addons

Post#91 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 am

Elven wrote:Collaborate and then draw up a final list you feel confident, then post it on the forum :D

Probably also good to put a download link for them too.

Up to you.

I like this idea... Harrumph!

Click here to watch on YouTube
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
TemplarvanVoytz

Post#92 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 am

Target Ring works fine.

Not sure why it wouldn't though.

Chrephon

Post#93 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:55 am

I have an ancient addon archive dating back to September 2009.

Most of what's in there are older versions of those that are listed in either the Addon Source topic or WAAAGH site. So unless they are needed for a later version to work, probably not usefull.

There are a few however, that I haven't seen in either but I have no idear if they work, became obsolete later on or whatnot.

ie:
Bodyguard
OptOut

Let me know if any/all would be usefull and where to send them or simply thrash them.
I do not suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.

samster

Post#94 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Does anyone have the tiny addon called DyePreview? If so - please PM me

Jokerloz

Post#95 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:21 pm

anymore add ons i have pure if you would like it
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100

Jokerloz

Post#96 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:23 pm

or warboard?
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100

Allorien

Post#97 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:23 am

For a Shadow Warrior:

Duff Timers; Arwing/Instashot suggested it for me years ago. I think it is almost necessary due to the standard UI buffs/debuffs on a selected target or your own character cannot show enough. It is only mod that impacts my ability to play the game....but is only used because the basic UI cannot show me this information adequately.

Allorien

Post#98 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:36 am

Baddies use nerf buttons?!? I have been for this mod being banned years ago when it first came out, just like Warbuddie (which did get people banned for using it). People say what they want about it, but it takes the skill needed to hit proper abilities when the player's situation calls for said ability to be used. A lot of the game is situational awareness, knowing when your enemy hits an ability, what the proper ability of your own should be used if any. Don't care too much because you will still die either way...with or without your 'precious' nerf buttons :lol:

Ads
Luth

Post#99 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 am

Allorien wrote:Baddies use nerf buttons?!? I have been for this mod being banned years ago when it first came out, just like Warbuddie (which did get people banned for using it). People say what they want about it, but it takes the skill needed to hit proper abilities when the player's situation calls for said ability to be used. A lot of the game is situational awareness, knowing when your enemy hits an ability, what the proper ability of your own should be used if any. Don't care too much because you will still die either way...with or without your 'precious' nerf buttons :lol:
No one was ever banned for just using "nerfed buttons", as it's an addon that simply uses the possibilites of the WAR LUA-interface provided by mythic like every addon else.
"Warbuddy" is not an addon, it's a hacktool (teleport, speedhacks, etc. pp.), which was obviously illegal and people got banned for using it.

Yes, i have seen some vids were people bind all their skills to 3 buttons via "nerfed buttons"; i think this is a sure way to gimp yourself vs. any player that knows what he is doing. :)

Tesq

Post#100 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:44 pm

as luth said NB is not a cheat like warbuddy, indeed it shine on classes like WH/WE, exept for those 2
it Work on other as no more than a simple macro add on, if you want you can bind 10+ skill just using macro function on warhammer menu, you dont need NB to do that.
In fact the whole NB cheat argument was refering about the additional conditions you could add to some skill swap and activation due to stack meccanic etc, that resolve in " wh/WE are not so OP that this actualy kind of upgrade for these classes should take our attention to discuss something trivial as an add on being cheat or not"

And that was a EA answer...

I personaly use NB on choppa and chosen just to bind respectly 3 and 2 skill, and i use no additinal conditions it's just a question of comodity most of time

There were alredy things in game alot more helpfull like enemy guard switch or buff head back in days than nerfed buttom add on
And it's probably that you can code every condition on macro itself btw

BTW if you look for a pack for add, here i 've upload like 190 add on :
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=11&t=865
Last edited by Tesq on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.