Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] Wotz da' bestest gear-in-slot fer tuff 'ardboyz?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Joan

[BO] Wotz da' bestest gear-in-slot fer tuff 'ardboyz?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Oi oi oi gitz.
You'se see, me got a quesshun. I 'eard da stuntiez 'av bin' getting shiny gear and deff'ard dakkannonz, and dey've got lots'a boyz as of lately. Dat meanz one needz to go propa ekkip'd fer da krumpin' nowadays. I 'av already got a propa bossy set but I waz wondering wot'z da opinion of da serva. I wud like ta know wotz' da flashiest and da tuffest arma set fer strong 'ardboyz. Dat 'un which makes yerself dakkaproof and makez you an innmovabul rokk. Dat'z 'nuff chatterin. WAAAGH!

// Translation :lol:
What do you guys think is, at the moment, the BiS gear for Defensive SnB tanks? One which has a good amount of sp corp and ele resistances in it coupled with good stats for ex. Including jewelry and weapons, ofc. Maybe it's the full Ruin Set coupled with the WAAGHteef jewelry set? 3-ruin 2-deva? What about the choppa?
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
Bretin

Re: [BO] Wotz da' bestest gear-in-slot fer tuff 'ardboyz?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 pm

oi git of corz Me ol' Blocka. It haz alwayz been yer blokka againzt ze stuntiez!

Joan

Post#3 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Bretin wrote:oi git of corz Me ol' Blocka. It haz alwayz been yer blokka againzt ze stuntiez!
Aye. Da Olde Bloka woz da bestest in da T1 :D
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Dalgrimar

Post#4 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Bretin wrote:oi git of corz Me ol' Blocka. It haz alwayz been yer blokka againzt ze stuntiez!
Legend XD

On topic, i would go full ruin or 3-4 pieces atleast and 2 anni.
If you wanna go "deftard".
4 piece merc and ruin shoulders would work aswell.
Its a matter on how lucky you get with getting a ruin gold bag.
For jewelry go for this 3 piece set with ini and armor set bonus and high resist on each jewel piece.
Talis you can go a mix of str or armor or full armor with maybe couple toughness if you prefer.
This is full defensive tho.
Last edited by Dalgrimar on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Joan wrote:Oi oi oi gitz.
You'se see, me got a quesshun. I 'eard da stuntiez 'av bin' getting shiny gear and deff'ard dakkannonz, and dey've got lots'a boyz as of lately. Dat meanz one needz to go propa ekkip'd fer da krumpin' nowadays. I 'av already got a propa bossy set but I waz wondering wot'z da opinion of da serva. I wud like ta know wotz' da flashiest and da tuffest arma set fer strong 'ardboyz. Dat 'un which makes yerself dakkaproof and makez you an innmovabul rokk. Dat'z 'nuff chatterin. WAAAGH!

// Translation :lol:
What do you guys think is, at the moment, the BiS gear for Defensive SnB tanks? One which has a good amount of sp corp and ele resistances in it coupled with good stats for ex. Including jewelry and weapons, ofc. Maybe it's the full Ruin Set coupled with the WAAGHteef jewelry set? 3-ruin 2-deva? What about the choppa?
3 ruin 2 anni i'd say. get the armor ToK jewels and the parry ToK jewels. but tbh no real point going pure tanky tank on BO

madmatics

Post#6 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: 3 ruin 2 anni i'd say. get the armor ToK jewels and the parry ToK jewels. but tbh no real point going pure tanky tank on BO
For an offensive brawler/boss SnB build, what would be the best combination? Full merc or rather 3 merc + 2 ruin? What do you think?

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:15 pm

on my bo if offensive snb i go 4 pieces merc and ruin shoulders for block. you can afford to stack block in rr because of gork smash, allowing you to have at least 20% melee crit at any time.

if you notice yourself going down very quickly then use 2 pieces of ruin (at least). imo its a waste of time to go too tanky on BO when you are 10x more effective being a dps assist, so ensure a healthy equilibrium whatever you do mate.

these days im having too much fun with 2h dps BO tbh!