Recent Topics

Ads

Guide for Common In-Game Issues

Let's talk about... everything else
hogo2hogo

Guide for Common In-Game Issues

Post#1 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:20 am

I believe that there should be a topic that mentions the most common ''errors'' or tips of the game that can easily be solved, without asking people

1) Game incorrectly shows that you are ''in combat'' while you are sitting in front of some friendly NPC's?
TYPE: /s .unlock or /s .u (Note: type this command when REALLY out of combat because there is a time limit (90 sec) between each ''unlock'' command.

2) Accidentally clicked on the wrong NPC and got the profession you did not want?
If you want to change your ''Butchering / Cultivating / Scavenging'' skills:
TYPE: /s .respec gathering (Note: If you have a higher lvl skill (eg. scavenging 200) your bags also reset and all items in the extra bags are ''suspended'' till you increase your profession and enable the extra bags)

If you want to change your ''Apothecary / Talisman Making'' skills:
TYPE: /s .respec crafting (Note: same thing applies as above in terms of materials in extra bags)

3) You died and there is no healer around and the grey 'Respawn' button does not appear?
TYPE: /reloadui or /rel

4) Fallen in the bottom of Inevitable City (destro bias, I have no idea if same thing happens in Altdorf), or stuck in a weird non-explainable territory and both the scroll of IC and the book of Binding have a timer?
TYPE: /stuck and execute the command twice. (type /stuck, and then immediately type /stuck again). This will teleport you to the chaos starting point (Norsca)

5) Cursed as a chicken and you cant do the awesome quests in lower tiers because you are PvP flagged?
Go to the PvE area, outside RvR zone and relog. (Note: If you join scenarios you will be PvP flagged and you have to do the same procedure)

6) You want to duel that hater that says 2H tanks suxxx?
a) BOTH players must be RvR flagged.
b) One player challenges the opponent by targeting him and typing '/duel playernameA
c) The playernameA types /duelaccept

6) You got an issue and you need to contact a GM?
TYPE: /s .gm to see a list of all available GM's -if they are not undercover- :P

7) Sick of me spamming the trade channel or discussions like ''whoisthebestdpstank'', ''GM'sareorderbias'', ''AM/BW/SW/WLareOPomgomg?''
Right Click the tab ''Chat'', Choose ''Filters'' And un-check the channel that you wish not to be shown at your chat log

8) In order to speak in a particular channel (you must have it checked to see the messages) you type /respective channel. Most common channels are
/g --> Guild channel
/a --> Alliance channel
/ad --> Advice channel
/p --> Party channel
/war --> Warband channel
/sc --> Scenario channel
/3 --> General channel (or rage chat :P)
/4 --> Trade channel
/5 --> Looking for Groups channel
/t1 or /t2 or /t3 or /t4 --> RvR channel of the Respective realm (/t1 for T1 etc.)

9) Sick of that little square in the middle of your screen?
Press ''U'' go to ''Inferface'' then choose ''Manage Add-ons'' and disable the emotes add-on

10) Reached level 40 either in experience or renown and you don't get the extra skill or slot?
RELOG! (And you have to put the skill manually from the list to your hotbars)

11)The rewards from joining scenarios are emblems that you get ONE for every 100 Points plus ONE extra for victory. You can change these emblems in the vendor near APEX in Inevitable City.
The rewards from killing enemies in RvR (medallions) can be exchanged in the UNDERCROFT map location and the corresponding vendor. (Locations for rewards only Applies to DESTRUCTION players)
For Order players, war vendors are located in the War Quarter (South part of Altdorf)

PS. Should this be in the wrong sub-forum please do move it to an appropriate section. I encourage fellow players to refrain from trolling people regardless how obvious the troll can be (Intelligence on a Choppa eg.)

PS2. Also (as a mini-rage) I think people should have a look at the forum from time to time to check out patch updates, discussions and ideas.

PS3. I don't believe that list is complete but it should act as a common starting point for new and old players to solve and help with common issues. Given that lately advice chat has been -weird- the only advice i would like to see for most issues is ''Check the forum!'' :)
Last edited by hogo2hogo on Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Waaghaa

Re: Guide for Common In-Game Issues

Post#2 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:56 am

The /stuck x 2 command can also be used when you are loading the game.

I have this weird phenomenon with 1 of my characters, which started like 3 days ago, atm doesnt matter where I log off, each time I log on that character, the game is just loading and after a while punts me back to the character selection screen, same happens if I try flying to IC :cry:

/stuck x 2, when loading into game, lets me play the character.
Spoiler:

hogo2hogo

Post#3 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 am

Waaghaa wrote:The /stuck x 2 command can also be used when you are loading the game.

I have this weird phenomenon with 1 of my characters, which started like 3 days ago, atm doesnt matter where I log off, each time I log on that character, the game is just loading and after a while punts me back to the character selection screen, same happens if I try flying to IC :cry:

/stuck x 2, when loading into game, lets me play the character.
To be honest I experienced the same issue yesterday and sometimes when my pc does not cooperate (probably because of my pc's bad quality as well). Usually a bit of cursing (optional :P )and restarting the whole game (including closing the launcher) fixes it.

Aehnur

Post#4 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 am

hogo2hogo wrote:
10)The rewards from joining scenarios are emblems that you get ONE for every 100 Points plus ONE extra for victory. You can change these emblems in the vendor near APEX in Inevitable City.
The rewards from killing enemies in RvR (medallions) can be exchanged in the UNDERCROFT map location and the corresponding vendor. (Locations for rewards only Applies to DESTRUCTION players)
For order players, the vendors are located in the war quarter, South of Altdorf