Recent Topics

Ads

Open RvR Event 17/11/2014 9 PM CET

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
geraldtarrant

Re: Open RvR Event 17/11/2014 9 PM CET

Post#31 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:59 am

When next event? :)
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Ads
NeneEilserv

Re: Open RvR Event 17/11/2014 9 PM CET

Post#32 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:30 am

gokkan wrote: Fair enough. Perhaps just the noob guild then so that people have a default place to find other new people to do stuff with. People can then leave and make their own guilds if they want.
In Official WAR, there was this already in place. It was apart of a quest run in the first starting zone, that would lead you to join the games default guild, "The Forces of Destruction" or "The Forces of Order" depending on your faction. I believe this is what you are asking for to return once again?
gokkan wrote: Or perhaps make all of the guilds be in the same alliance so they can coordinate that way. That assumes there's no limit to the number of guilds in the alliance.
Main thing is I see a ton of guilds with 1 or 2 people which defeats the purpose of the guild imo. It devolves into extra bank space is all.
The number of guilds in one single alliance could only amount to 9 guilds in total, this lead guild leaders to ensure that all guilds were active enough within their alliance ... or not, some people just like having closed guilds for the extra bank space. It was really up to them.

However currently, I don't believe the guild vaults are working for this to be a worry to some people. Besides, guilds are just basicly one big warband of people at present, with no guild commands or permissions. So people are really just making them to stamp their mark and to be with friends. ;)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"