Recent Topics

Ads

Flight Masters anyone?

Let's talk about... everything else
freshour
Banned

Flight Masters anyone?

Post#1 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 pm

So I am in the process of completing my 2nd epic weapon quest and I've noticed so many amazing new things that I am loving with tier 4. However, there is one thing that seems to be a little annoying.

Why are there no flightmasters? There is literally only 1 in the war camps. The epic quests take you all over the place and you have to die, and then grind back through 100's of mobs in the case of chaos... but there are no freaking flightmasters... If this is intentional and there is a logical explanation then I will be contempt and won't say another word.

But would it hurt to add a few more flight masters in tier 4? It almost seems like they were left out just to make the content take longer? Or was it something else?

Ads
Tesq

Re: Flight Masters anyone?

Post#2 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:10 pm

the presence of flymaster in every capther is a ror feature, usually there was 1 x zone in return, so idk maybe they stick with t4 to live implemantation?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:11 pm

It's a Quality of Life issue we haven't gotten around to implementing yet. They weren't there on live, so they have to be manually added, and it wasn't on our list of things that "absolutely needed to be done" before T4 launched.

We'll get around to it.

freshour
Banned

Post#4 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Okie doke, I can live with that :)

Abolition

Post#5 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:36 am

I already submitted a bug report about it.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Pixie126

Post#6 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 am

Enjoy this tidbit. Those of us who played for years, simply assume flightmasters only exist in the warcamp and 1 in the other zone in the tier/pairing. That's why we got ponies. Makes you appreciate all the lovely terrain and environment as you cruise through it on your not so fast mount. :) I almost did a cartwheel when I saw all the others that were added in the chapters. That was so cool!
Order only. Just High Elves.
Xramoth-Swordmaster (in live was Ramoth)
Caranath-White Lion (in live was Niniel)
Maldavie-Archmage (Same name in live)

Nidwin

Post#7 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 am

Patience.
Meanwhile roll a WE, sheath those daggers and watch one of the most "sensual" walking animations hopping around, that I've ever seen in any game.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

noisestorm

Post#8 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:24 am

I am all for keeping out the flight masters. I didnt understand that they were added in lower tiers either, but ofc im using them..

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#9 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:43 am

I think the reason people don't see flightmasters in the PvE chapter camps is because some of them are placed at the exact coordinates of their flight master stand.

Lexxx20

Post#10 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 am

RyanMakara wrote:some of them are placed at the exact coordinates of their flight master stand.
Care to elaborate on this?