Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0 Update 05/8/2016

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dewulf

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 1.6

Post#81 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 am

GreySovereign wrote:Just tried this out, very nice and very well done! Thanks, I've wanted to have these records displayed. :p
Yeah same, I get so satisfied when I kill someone with my green beam (shaman) and the notification pops :D

Ads
Shibirian

Post#82 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 am

This looks great!

Lets see how it works :D

If we would only have something like this as a public kill board serverwide, lol.
"I am Grace, too. But roll a healer if you need healing..." - Tudik (WP@SC)

"I've heard it reported but do not know how to reproduce." - Azarael

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#83 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:14 am

Dewulf wrote:Can you make it so that u can disable the icon in the ui through layout editor or just make X button to the icon?
If you want to disable the book button, open the chatwindow and type:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("DeathblowMenuButton",false)
if you rather want to make the main window showing with a Macro button you can add the command:

Code: Select all

/script DB_Show()
and drag it to your hotbar
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Dewulf

Post#84 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Thank you :)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0

Post#85 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:41 pm

DeathBlow2.0

Now that T4 is upon us i decided to release Deathblow 2.0 for a fresh combat start

NOTE: This one will label itself DeathBlow2, so Delete or dissable your original Deathblow in the addon window (both in the interface and user folders, because it might be some backwards compatible issues).

ImageDeathBlow v2.0

Changes:
Player profiles are now stored globaly so it doesn't mather what profile or UI you are using. In short: one savefile to rule them all.

Added "/deathblow clear" command to resett your current character

Also added a Nemesis popup window (by clicking the small [+] at the player career icon on the profile page you popup a small movable window that tracks the score on that player)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Blasio

Post#86 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 am

sullemunk wrote:
ManBearSquig wrote:Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I copy the addon folder from my home PC to my work PC will this keep my scores across both clients, I play on two PC's and I want to be able to import/export my scores from one PC to the next anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks.
the scores are saved under your user settings folder (Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<CharacterName>\<ProfileName>\Deathblow\SavedVariables.lua) and not in the addon folder.
I've encountered a problem: I used DeathBlow before and now intalled DeathBlow2. However when I copied the character profiles from my old client to the new one the addon saw nothing of the datas I have. Tried to do some killing to test out this and the strange thing is I saw only the "old kills" in the SavedVariables but its not updating and the "old kills" still not appear in the gui. And I see no other files that contains user data than SavedVariables but in the game I can see my kills.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0 Update 05/8/2016

Post#87 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:18 am

the deathblow 2.0 uses a new "fileing system" so it should be located under \user\settings\GLOBAL
so that anny character despite if using shared or personal profiles will read from the same global file

I put a disclaimer when using the 2.0 version that you'll need to remove the old deathblow and all the savefiles under all profiles in case of compatible issues (the game sometimes want to use personal savefiles instead of the global ones if present and vise versa)

Blasio

Post#88 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:44 am

Thanks for the quick response :)

It seems I have to start the killing from scratch.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#89 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:44 pm

I only have one question - I heard people said that a cool sound would play when you got a kill. But that it was removed due to complaints. Me being a fan of killing people as well as fun sounds :). How do I get this back? Maybe try a "headshot!" - oh oh oh or the infamouis (mu mu mu mu mu mu multi kill-kill-kill-kill) if you get 3 kills within 5 seconds of each other. Double kill if you get 2 kills within 5 seconds of each other.

and the best of all

UNNnnnnnFREAKINBELIEVABLE - if you do something that you deem worthy of this. IS any of this possible? And I'll 100% say it was your idea if you pull this off haha.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#90 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:49 pm

The sound when you kill or get killed has not been removed (it uses ingame asset, RvR-tag and quest done sounds), but can sometimes be overvoiced by other sounds (if a lot is happening at the same time), and sadly the war API doesn't seem to allow using costum sounds as far is i know..