Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Guard]2H Disparity between IB?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tklees

Re: [Black Guard]2H Disparity between IB?

Post#51 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 pm

incredible wrote:
noisestorm wrote: mfw i have to read and find myself to be obliged to answer to some posts/people on the forums
You seem to be a bit harsh in this thread. It is unlike you. Careful with your emotions.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering.
Lol you don't know naoise. He is always angry
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Ads
Gobtar

Post#52 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:53 pm

incredible wrote:
Hate leads to suffering.
It's why I enjoy the BG ;)

noisestorm

Post#53 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Tklees wrote: Lol you don't know naoise. He is always angry
Just getting angry if people cannot understand my points, or rather do not want to understand, or don't even feel the need to look at what i actually wrote.

*glaring at a certain Chosen*

Tklees

Post#54 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:05 pm

noisestorm wrote:
Just getting angry if people cannot understand my points, or rather do not want to understand, or don't even feel the need to look at what i actually wrote.

*glaring at a certain Chosen*
The server gets a tax right off for him
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Gobtar

Post#55 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 pm

noisestorm wrote:
well don't take it out on me ;)

Landaren

Post#56 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Yes, exactly, but the BG has abilities the IB does not have as well.

A BG can increase the damage his party deals out by a great deal.

Grass is greener is in full effect with this thread.

Gobtar

Post#57 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Sorry, I am not sure if I understand you correctly, are you saying that the Black Guard increases the damage output of his team mates, or just that the BG brings extra damage by going loldeeps?

Tesq

Post#58 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:22 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
thats great and all but let me ask you this

How much does your blast wave debuff?

wrong question blast wave is an aoe wound debuff you shousl ask how much mara debuff which is the other st wounds debuff destru have (if you go st you have a mara, if you go aoe you have chosen so no bg spotn for that)

Now before you awnser i want the number of wounds you debuff when you have only specd up to quake in discord tree cause come late game 40/70 that thats as far as chosens will be specing into the discord tree

you wont be dropping 15+ pts into the tree to buff your resists and blast wave

at 32/40 HD debuffed when specd up to crimson death was 1.1K hp armor debuff at max hate was 1K

its on demand parry for "o-****" type moments has worth; on demand dmg block even for just 4 attacks has its merits

BO players will not always spec big brawlin some people will go instead for YMM and DYG

there is challenge and debuff 1 ppl damage it can be good or bad dependent how many pl youa re facing the mroe thenumber the less that skill is usefull

ok so in your opion CTW is "awful" what other abilty besides Try and Hurt Me offers an a direct counter to KOTBS 20% crit which order relis on and as such never stacks crit really because of it resource is by no means heard to generate on bg with DP

There is no counter as order g-crits stack appart from toughness that it work exatly as Trivial blow and the 20% damage reduction from Bo that negate bw damages where crit stack so well efficent.

Never said 2h bg was better than 2h ib, ib is one of the best 2h tanks

CD being in an aoe not beneficent to procing your aa haste nor befitting it is false

if you are spamming aooe why you want boost st auto attack it fail to me this logic

You apply CD to a target making it eaiser to crit making it easier for AA haste to proc

single target damages they increase your tank guard that require 3 tactic to be use and let be squigshy as hell

You also neglect to mention choking fury nor do you mention soul killer which is a 50% + outgoing heal debuff due to will power debuff that has no cooldown and as such can never be clensed
soul killer is irrelevant as i stated above cos WE + mara being so better as melee train and is even mroe irrelevant when you spec aoe which you will never reach healer in wb vs wb or if you reach em you re alredy winning the inc.

kobs for 2/3 tactic requrie to use 2 specific aura which are not optimaze while chosen +bo get accese to all his tool and still have 2/3 auras spot free which on warband is very good as you auras have aoe/group effect, which balance some how + moral tactic (or it should at least ) that op/crazy crit stack order have, in the specific case you go heal debuff and then you have the last jolly aura.

Ads
Tklees

Post#59 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Tesq wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
thats great and all but let me ask you this

How much does your blast wave debuff?

wrong question blast wave is an aoe wound debuff you shousl ask how much mara debuff which is the other st wounds debuff destru have (if you go st you have a mara, if you go aoe you have chosen so no bg spotn for that)

Now before you awnser i want the number of wounds you debuff when you have only specd up to quake in discord tree cause come late game 40/70 that thats as far as chosens will be specing into the discord tree

you wont be dropping 15+ pts into the tree to buff your resists and blast wave

at 32/40 HD debuffed when specd up to crimson death was 1.1K hp armor debuff at max hate was 1K

its on demand parry for "o-****" type moments has worth; on demand dmg block even for just 4 attacks has its merits

BO players will not always spec big brawlin some people will go instead for YMM and DYG

there is challenge and debuff 1 ppl damage it can be good or bad dependent how many pl youa re facing the mroe thenumber the less that skill is usefull

ok so in your opion CTW is "awful" what other abilty besides Try and Hurt Me offers an a direct counter to KOTBS 20% crit which order relis on and as such never stacks crit really because of it resource is by no means heard to generate on bg with DP

There is no counter as order g-crits stack appart from toughness that it work exatly as Trivial blow and the 20% damage reduction from Bo that negate bw damages where crit stack so well efficent.

Never said 2h bg was better than 2h ib, ib is one of the best 2h tanks

CD being in an aoe not beneficent to procing your aa haste nor befitting it is false

if you are spamming aooe why you want boost st auto attack it fail to me this logic

You apply CD to a target making it eaiser to crit making it easier for AA haste to proc

single target damages they increase your tank guard that require 3 tactic to be use and let be squigshy as hell

You also neglect to mention choking fury nor do you mention soul killer which is a 50% + outgoing heal debuff due to will power debuff that has no cooldown and as such can never be clensed
soul killer is irrelevant as i stated above cos WE + mara being so better as melee train and is even mroe irrelevant when you spec aoe which you will never reach healer in wb vs wb or if you reach em you re alredy winning the inc.

kobs for 2/3 tactic requrie to use 2 specific aura which are not optimaze while chosen +bo get accese to all his tool and still have 2/3 auras spot free which on warband is very good as you auras have aoe/group effect, which balance some how + moral tactic (or it should at least ) that op/crazy crit stack order have, in the specific case you go heal debuff and then you have the last jolly aura.
color use for emphasis tesq? you know better
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

TenTonHammer

Post#60 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 am

Mara specd up to DS debuffs 1.3k hp

HD specd up to CD is 1.1k

Im still waiting for you to tell me the numbers for blast wave at quake

Blast wave is a 360 on a 20ft radius on a 20s cd

You debuff wounds on an aoe with CD with is 40ft cone on a 10s CD

Just because CD is an AoE ability dosnt mean it cant be used for st, CD is not some ability that turns BG into an AoE class

Wat makes you think a WE will run outgoing hd kiss? what if they run iniative stat steal kiss insted?

furthermore what ever made you think i was talking about this in the context of lol WB v WB

if this was in the context of WB v WB you can run whatever **** you want cause all balance discussion go out the window