Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] heal spec tanky gear/renown setup

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: [DoK] heal spec tanky gear/renown setup

Post#11 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:29 am

get at least 3x crit stack from renown, boh purple back and belt with higest resistences from influence + influence chalice

devastator + 2x spiritual talismans should get you spiritual/corporeal cap resistences over the debuff value with also a chosen auras, then use all armor talismans.

until that try to get there with stalker as they said above.

Other renown points should be spent in parry/dodge/disrupt + willpower if you feel low heals(first use willp potion anyway).

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#12 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 am

TenTonHammer wrote:because destro are incompetent and never guard especially in pugs, deva is grindy as **** to get when basically all you have to rely on are the 5 medallion reward quest and lets not count on a second healer
Do RVR for medalions. Takes way to long to grind scenarios for 6 medalions every 10 scens. Unless you still need weps ofc. I had half my Dev set completed on a sorc
that i created 4 days ago. Also hybrid sets works really great.

Vaul

Post#13 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Telperien wrote:Hi,
I`m new to healing class, was wandering if someone could help me out with getting proper gear setup and point wise spending renown points. I tried to understand theory bhind toughness vs armor, I get it, armor better, but what about jewellery? Seems there are so many options to go, disrupt/dodge, -to be crit, wounds even.
Whats your expierence from battlefield?
Should I use maybe 2 different setups for scenarios (small scale battles) and for warband battles?
Ps. I assume full devastator is the only option here, isnt?
Dude, totally worth spending some time to make a different set of gear/tactics for different situations, i.e. Solo/roam, Sc, RvR, ZERG

You can use the Closet Goblin Addon for quick switch of gear + tactics. Find it here somewhere.
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... m.php?f=66
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Telperien

Post#14 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:23 am

Vaul wrote:
Telperien wrote:Hi,
I`m new to healing class, was wandering if someone could help me out with getting proper gear setup and point wise spending renown points. I tried to understand theory bhind toughness vs armor, I get it, armor better, but what about jewellery? Seems there are so many options to go, disrupt/dodge, -to be crit, wounds even.
Whats your expierence from battlefield?
Should I use maybe 2 different setups for scenarios (small scale battles) and for warband battles?
Ps. I assume full devastator is the only option here, isnt?
Dude, totally worth spending some time to make a different set of gear/tactics for different situations, i.e. Solo/roam, Sc, RvR, ZERG

You can use the Closet Goblin Addon for quick switch of gear + tactics. Find it here somewhere.
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... m.php?f=66
Actually I tried Closet Goblin for swaping pve/pvp set, and i got errors when equiping items with sloted talis, so for me that addon is broken... unless you got different working version.
Slacking (checking out EvE)