Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Premade System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Scrilian

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#81 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:29 am

So there will be no reason to run 6man and 2man any more, just so we can please what the "balance and equality" soloQ elite want and cater to their way to play RoR. This will very fair, because its not fair for a group to be better than solo, voice or no voice coordination.
If that's the notion and the way things are done:
Read my post on the RPGs from sig
I want to face a premade as a pug and try to take a kill or two on their members just to piss them off ;)
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#82 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 am

turlututuhu wrote:I can understand the guild leaders who come whining their dissatisfaction with this type of subject that does not flatter but was guilds or when the private server was launched? not on the forum, much less at stake.
There were only isolated players had significantly more funny and entertaining, it is always entertaining but less because the data has changed and seeks to dévelloppement flattered the ego of large and small structures but remember that when things go wrong for you, you will turn again to the fans and solo were the only residue from the big and small structure to support you.
What goes for solos's just sad because even on the live scenarios were less overwhelming for us and no I do not want to join a guild and no I do not want a friend and yes I like the surprises of the solo game and am able to swallow that the surprise.
Still to support Warhammer although these develloppeur one day spit in our face.
INTERNATIONAL live the server!
I agree that pug vs pug is MUCH more fun to play than premade vs premade or, god forbid, pug vs premade.
Even dedicated premaders understand this, that's why we have all these complaints about "long premade vs premade queues" and they are right!
You are absolutely 100% right, premaders. For now, casual players are forced to play against you, but if we get a solo-q, nobody gonna play with you but a small bunch of your likes. Rub your egoes against each other as much as you want, nobody cares about you.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Doomsday

Post#83 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 am

This is mass pvp game, wtf u are discussing here? How to kill premades and coordination? 1000 ppl online at server and u cant find group? U just not even try or u dont want it. And its only solo players trouble. Classes not balanced at 1 on 1, so why we discuss some preference to solo player. Remember live server and stop whine. Dont make the server trash.
Krohus, Keylle

Bretin

Post#84 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 am

TenTonHammer wrote:Today i saw the most amusing thing the gankbus premade was in nordwatch 6 v 10+ing the entire order sc team by LH.

Betin wasnt kidding when they said they didnt care about objs becuase a group of 3-4 order were consantly going and back capping all the objs and the 1 0r 2 destro who werent by gankbus leeching rr and kills coulnt deal with the backcappers so destro still lost.

I found it amusing because the whole time destro /ad was full of what was in this thread "just form a premade if your tired of loosing to premades and then you will wreck pubs, never loose etc etc"

At the end of the day its not how organized or skilled you are, objective based gaming is what wins SC's Granted some of you might think that how many kills you got and stuff is what matters
why should i lie mate? i rather fight 10 minutes than hunting a few solo's who try to get the points/medals which we most likely don't need anyway. let them get at least their free rp if they manage to win by points against the random destru. meanwhile we just try to fight unless order is camping the spawn. we let order win already multiple times by doing almost nothing and told them to cap, nothing wrong with losing a sc :) ... when we are grouped with a double premade (which is usually because we didn't see who is in pre joining) we often do nothing and let the other premade fight the pug order to avoid steam rolling. if the group dies we add and fight 12vs6. all we care about is PvP.

lastalien

Post#85 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 am

Nishka wrote: I agree that pug vs pug is MUCH more fun to play than premade vs premade
You have chosen the wrong game :lol:
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Doomsday

Post#86 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Next step is removing warbands from rvr, because
Nishka wrote: pug vs pug is MUCH more fun to play
Krohus, Keylle

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#87 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 pm

anyone who claims that, never experienced an intense 6vs6 fight between 2 organised groups... there is NOTHING BETTER. Really...
Last edited by Tiggo on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

peterthepan3

Post#88 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Most of the people calling for premades to be punished for playing the game as intended are complete non-entities in PvP from what I have observed. A lot of them just seem to do most of their PvP on the forums.

Nishka is a particular example of this. I am yet to see you ingame (I play regularly).
Stop penalising those of us who put effort into trying to excel at the game. If you solo queue/want everything to be handed to you on a silver plate, you can jog on and play a FPS/single player RPG as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with Bretin when it comes to kills vs objectives. In maps such as Reikland Factory, there is too much PvE and we more often than not focus on getting kills rather than capturing the flags as this is just boring imo. For us, the win is decided by the most kills - not the people that run around capturing BOs. But to each their own. Some sort of deathmatch scenario would be awesome.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#89 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:10 pm

You're putting lot of effort in ruining the game for those who don't want to excel in it and just wants to play. And because 70% of players are casuals, your minority is killing the game for most people and tries to enforce your rules on them.
It's like if in league of legends everyone was forced to play ranked.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Tklees

Post#90 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:15 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Most of the people calling for premades to be punished for playing the game as intended are complete non-entities in PvP from what I have observed. A lot of them just seem to do most of their PvP on the forums.

Nishka is a particular example of this. I am yet to see you ingame (I play regularly).
Stop penalising those of us who put effort into trying to excel at the game. If you solo queue/want everything to be handed to you on a silver plate, you can jog on and play a FPS/single player RPG as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with Bretin when it comes to kills vs objectives. In maps such as Reikland Factory, there is too much PvE and we more often than not focus on getting kills rather than capturing the flags as this is just boring imo. For us, the win is decided by the most kills - not the people that run around capturing BOs. But to each their own. Some sort of deathmatch scenario would be awesome.
1. How good someone is does not invalidate their opinion. Stop flaming people.
2. Including yourself in the "elite" community doesn't make your opinion worth more. It just makes you look like a tool and a bit silly.
3. I agree with most of your post but I do believe pug v premade interaction should be limited in some way. Druins suggestion is along the right lines.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn