Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Dev Set "Marked" Debuff Duplicates 'Not So Fast'

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
porkstar

Re: [SH] Dev Set "Marked" Debuff Duplicates 'Not So Fast'

Post#11 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Perhaps "marked" could reduce toughness instead? If we had an Ini or WS pot then the pot replacement would be juicy but toughness seems like the only decent choice. Clarity would be alright and I could possible replace 1 AP regen ring and get like 15 more WS from another. So realistically it would be +15 WS net buff. With 'Marked", we're basically getting a +64 int, wp, tough, or str buff.

Long story short, I would probably be cool with 'Marked' if it was -62 INI / +62 WS or even better -62 TOU / +62 WS.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
porkstar

Post#12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm

What about a juicy AA speed proc? Some Redeye sets had that and would be close to tier appropriate
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave

Ritualis

Post#13 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Stinkyweed wrote:If there was a WS potion I would be all over it!
same, gimmie some of that stinkyweed

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#14 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:40 pm

porkstar wrote:Perhaps "marked" could reduce toughness instead? If we had an Ini or WS pot then the pot replacement would be juicy but toughness seems like the only decent choice. Clarity would be alright and I could possible replace 1 AP regen ring and get like 15 more WS from another. So realistically it would be +15 WS net buff. With 'Marked", we're basically getting a +64 int, wp, tough, or str buff.

Long story short, I would probably be cool with 'Marked' if it was -62 INI / +62 WS or even better -62 TOU / +62 WS.
It's not possible at this time to change the passives like that. We're restricted to using the procs and tooltips present in WAR as-is at the moment.

Scrilian

Post#15 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:46 pm

I say deal wit it. Some got even more useless procs and I don't see them complaining.
Besides who cares, its t4 that all we crave.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

porkstar

Post#16 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
porkstar wrote:Perhaps "marked" could reduce toughness instead? If we had an Ini or WS pot then the pot replacement would be juicy but toughness seems like the only decent choice. Clarity would be alright and I could possible replace 1 AP regen ring and get like 15 more WS from another. So realistically it would be +15 WS net buff. With 'Marked", we're basically getting a +64 int, wp, tough, or str buff.

It's not possible at this time to change the passives like that. We're restricted to using the procs and tooltips present in WAR as-is at the moment.
Alright then lets look into using the Redeye 5pc set bonus - 25% full-time auto attack speed increase for the 5pc set. That would be pretty useful.
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave

porkstar

Post#17 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Scrilian wrote:I say deal wit it. Some got even more useless procs and I don't see them complaining.
Besides who cares, its t4 that all we crave.
bad idea
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#18 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:35 pm

porkstar wrote:
Genisaurus wrote:

Alright then lets look into using the Redeye 5pc set bonus - 25% full-time auto attack speed increase for the 5pc set. That would be pretty useful.
Redeye will be introduced at a later time without changes, and we're not duplicating a 25% AA increase on two different sets in the same tier. I've told you (in one of the three different threads being used to make the same point) that it can be switched to Clarity if there's enough demand for it.

Ads
porkstar

Post#19 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Redeye will be introduced at a later time without changes, and we're not duplicating a 25% AA increase on two different sets in the same tier. I've told you (in one of the three different threads being used to make the same point) that it can be switched to Clarity if there's enough demand for it.
[/quote]

Alright. I have no further opinion on the matter.
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave

mursie

Post#20 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Genisaurus wrote: Redeye will be introduced at a later time without changes, and we're not duplicating a 25% AA increase on two different sets in the same tier. I've told you (in one of the three different threads being used to make the same point) that it can be switched to Clarity if there's enough demand for it.
First let me say - kudos to you for even entertaining our whine. I really appreciate it.

As a SH i agree, the marked is basically useless. If we had WS potions then maybe, but since we don't, it is just duplicate. For that reason, I would highly recommend clarity.

With that being said, I also think the corrosion proc on the mara/WL is also useless. We have the strongest armor debuff in game so this proc is basically a waste of time. I know some could argue that it allows us to spec differently, but I just don't see that as being realistic. FO is a no brainer at this point in game and corrosion is redundant. With that said, clarity or any other proc would really really be nice. As is, 5pc dev on WL is a no go. With a better proc it would at least be up for discussion over 4pc and a crit 5th piece from stalker/t3 influence.

My humble opinion of course. Thank you for your time and consideration.