Recent Topics

Ads

Hullo!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Waaghaa

Hullo!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Greetings fellow WAR-fans, I must say that this...this has to be one of the happiest day's since the great sorrow 18th of december 2013, Aye, granted you have been up fer awhile I can see, but i took quite alot of searching in order to find this here website on a game that I thought more dead than a stuntie with an arrow through its 'ead.

I hail from Sweden and have played WAR on / off since it launched all those years back, had me a Bright Wizard on Karak-Azgal, that mostly ran naked in raids (for the naked achievements) I doubt though that anyone would remember that, I also had me a slayer in a dwarf only guild *sniff* and some destro characters aswell which I seldom played, not sure if I will go destro or order this time though, each has its charms.

Looking forward to see all of you in game.
Spoiler:

Ads
lolkekbur1337

Re: Hullo!

Post#2 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Waaghaa wrote:Greetings fellow WAR-fans, I must say that this...this has to be one of the happiest day's since the great sorrow 18th of december 2013, Aye, granted you have been up fer awhile I can see, but i took quite alot of searching in order to find this here website on a game that I thought more dead than a stuntie with an arrow through its 'ead.

I hail from Sweden and have played WAR on / off since it launched all those years back, had me a Bright Wizard on Karak-Azgal, that mostly ran naked in raids (for the naked achievements) I doubt though that anyone would remember that, I also had me a slayer in a dwarf only guild *sniff* and some destro characters aswell which I seldom played, not sure if I will go destro or order this time though, each has its charms.

Looking forward to see all of you in game.
Tjeeeeenare manen klart som fan du ska lira destro. :mrgreen:

Kragg

Post#3 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Stoneshield clan perhaps?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Dana
Former Staff