Recent Topics

Ads

[Wiki] Equipment update contribution

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TiberiusD

[Wiki] Equipment update contribution

Post#1 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am

Lads.

This is serious. In the past months i've seen a lot of people asking about wiki equipment sets (for stats, bonuses, etc.) both weapons and gear.
My approach, If you want to see information there, why not talk with someone who has access to it and provide that person to the information you want to see there?
There are over 4500+ equipment items in the game scattered across 24 different chars.
I will take the time, effort and energy to do it. but i need YOUR help. If you want to provide me information about class-specific sets, write me in discord at Tibdum#3247.
My real life time does not allow me to search for all the items in order to update it and to make it properly.
All i need from you is to go into game and make a snapshot with the required gear piece you want to see on the WIki. Armory is broken and does not reflect what's in game atm.

Thanks

Ads
Brickson

Re: [Wiki] Equipment update contribution

Post#2 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:20 am

Isn't there a way for the developers to export the stats as a spreadsheet? I think that would be way more efficient than sending you a gazillion screenshots :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

TiberiusD

Post#3 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:27 am

Brickson wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:20 am Isn't there a way for the developers to export the stats as a spreadsheet? I think that would be way more efficient than sending you a gazillion screenshots :)
Devs are busy with something else. if i wanted i would have contacted them by now. but why not have the community contribute at this aswell? Let's make this by community for community. And Devs are just a small part of it.

Brickson

Post#4 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

Alright. Could send you most of the WH items with the exception of the sentinel set and the set boni for bloodlord since I don't own them.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

TiberiusD

Post#5 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:31 am

Brickson wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am Alright. Could send you most of the WH items with the exception of the sentinel set and the set boni for bloodlord since I don't own them.
Sure thing. PM me in discord