Recent Topics

Ads

Apotechary Liniments List!

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: Apotechary Liniments List!

Post#11 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:48 pm

Liniments/Potions should have much more options, considering how buffs/pots even gear/wpn stat procs doesnt stack. And the actual useful ones like Wounds/Melee power or Wounds/Melee Crit are very rare and very expensive in AH.

That's why all mainstat + power liniments should be changed to 120 melee/ranged/magic power and not have mainstat on pot at all because there are endless buffs that can buff everything except mainstat power.

Also If not in any other form, bring Fortitude (Toughness power) to Liniments/potions to replace toughness on all linis/pots. With pots/buffs working like they do there could also be + 10% Crit Dmg liniment. 10 % Armour pene and so on.

Tactics should always stack with buffs, liniments and/or career mechanic stat procs. Atm i Know Daemonclaw tactic on Chosen (120 str and 120 toughness) Stacks with Str and toughness Aura's. Good example how Career mechanics and tactics should stack but mostly they dont.

Imo Gear/Wpn stat buffs should stack with tactic OR class mechanics. Like IB's Ancestor's Fury and Oathbound are Class Mechanic Skill's so 25 % oathbound parry would stack with 10 % parry from avoidance (it doesnt atm but peeps say it does) and AF's Str/Ini would stack with potion OR buff.

SM/BO Stat Steal Bellow/Blade should stack with stat procs from tactics like BO used to have possibility of buffing 240 WS with bellow and No Choppin' Me ( i might remember tactic wrong) and that is easily Tactic worth to me but toughness buff that is on No Choppin' Me atm does not stack with bellow or buffs so it is useless.

All these are easy fixes and make sense to me.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads