Recent Topics

Ads

Class changes

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Re: Class changes

Post#11 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm

dansari wrote:Just chiming in.. would this even be necessary with client control? With client control, unless I'm mistaken, the devs can update tooltips and move around tactics/abilities on trees and such. Then it would just be a matter of ensuring the career builder reflects what is shown in game.
Would be nice to give a summary of changes for returning players, I think. I still encounter people who don't realize they don't have to twist knight/chosen auras anymore, for example. Even with client control and updated tooltips, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Would be more visible too, since people don't necessarily read tooltips that closely it seems.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
Scrilian

Post#12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm

I'd simply love a place, where I can send new guys to read up on their class. Or returning players to get quickly up to date.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Haojin

Post#13 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 am

Dont **** this up scrilian, you can start with morale pumps :3
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Scrilian

Post#14 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 am

That I can cover in great detail ;)
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

dansari

Post#15 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:08 pm

I've started a page for class changes on the wiki. Got a couple recent changes jotted down so far. Gotta run for now but will continue updating later today. If you have changes I should include, please PM me the post with the change communicated by one of the staff. Page on the wiki may change depending on how the staff wants it situated: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ss_Changes
<Salt Factory>