Recent Topics

Ads

Lairs Stuff

A place to help us on the wiki (corrections, pages to add...)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Lairs Stuff

Post#1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 am

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... itle=Lairs

Okay so i have a lot to offer here (my forum posts and research - unfinished as they are) but i want to know what's the deal with how it will be presented, is there a specific plan laid out to be adhered to or am i allowed to make any suggestions regarding the layout of it?

Should i even be bothering to ask?

Ready and waiting.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Lairs Stuff

Post#2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 am

Personally i kinda like it simple as it is.
Throw it here and i'll see if something could be changed for the better.
Last edited by Razielhell on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:52 am

Razielhell wrote:Personally i kinda like it simple as it is.
Throw it though and i'll see if something could be changed for the better.
Fair enough, i'll start compiling info in line with the existing format and post it here.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Proposal:

1. Fold the 'Bosses' category into the 'Name' category and rename the empty category to 'Item Dropped' to have an items category.

2. Change the 'Zone' category to 'Tier & Zone' (for da newbs, always for da newbs) and put tier info into that category.

Example: (note: the co-ords are taken from my lairs topic and the co-ords mark the exact point of entrance into the bosses lairs.)

Bosses Name | Tier & Zone | Location | Item Dropped | Rank | Availability

Renatta Betz | T1 : Ekrund | 61k , 1k | Helm (10) [BLUE] | 15 | Working
[Bandit Queen]

Bleakwing Matriarch | T3 : Talabecland | 45k , 63k | NOTHING | 39 | Not Working

Feculesh the Defiler | T2 : Ostland | 8k , 62k | Gloves (39) [BLUE] | 40 | Not Implemented

Lemme know if you will do either of these and i can compile the entirety of the info for you.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:09 am

Okay i've seen your update on the wiki and i think i can say for certain that while i appreciate my voice being heard i am sure now that my initial fears over the nature of how i would be interacting with Wiki editors were well founded in truth, damn it to hell i had to try.

I appreciate what you've done but your standards and MY standards are NOT the same.

If i continue along this path it will most certainly lead me to a permanent ban.

I am gonna call it quits, thank you for your time, i am going back to my forum posts.

edit: I don't see 'The Bulbous One' on the https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... itle=Lairs page.