Ads

[PUG Scenarios] Frequency

For proposals that have been rejected.
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

[PUG Scenarios] Frequency

Post#1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Oi Oi!

I've seen this huge problem since started playing this game. Whenever I wanna play scenarios i like to Join 'em all, variety is fun. But there's this issue, most of the time there's a premade vs premade, which is quite boring because one premade is better than the other and it becomes a 15 minutes camping the enemy respawn, it goes for both sides. Most Premades are not interested in winning the Scenario, they just want to farm kills as much as possible before it ends, like competing between their own group who gets more killings blows.

Now okey, If i want to avoid this premade issue i am able to join the only one PUG Scenario there is avaiable, this way i can have fun since i like to run solo and roam around the lake. But, playing the same scenario every week (sometimes two weeks in a row) it gets dull and really boring, for example this past weeks the only scenario able for PUGs is Ton Anroc, im gettin' tired of dying to lava and playing the same one for 14 days is just plain boring, not fun after a few days.

<<<SUGGESTION HERE>>>
So my suggestion is to have instead of 7 days for PUG Scs, is to make it change every 1 or 2 days. Have more scenarios through out the week means more fun and variety is always good.

Actually, my personal view is to have all Scenarios as PUGs, because a 6man is a solid team, should only play against another 6man, so let them bash their heads at respawn for 15 minutes, nobody who plays solo or duo wants that. Even for the winning side is boring.

I know there are tons of players who would like this idea, please make it happen 'cause how it works at the moments is really **** up and makes me not wanna play scenarios. Aight, dat's it byebye
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [PUG Scenarios] Frequency

Post#2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 pm

This doesn't pertain to gameplay, and general consensus is that having only one pug sc - on the same alternating timer as every other sc - is fine.