[KOTBS] Armor ingore ability

For proposals that have been rejected.
edavoc

[KOTBS] Armor ingore ability

Post#1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:04 pm

The knight currently suffers from lower dps compared to other tank classes. I believe one reason why this discrepancy exists is because the knight has no reliable way to hit through high armor stacking targets. Every other tank gets someway to debuff armor or hit with nonphysical damage on attacks. All the knight gets is a 11 point tactic (mighty soul) up a utility tree that only effects about 3 abilities you will regularly use, most of those abilities being on a 10 second cooldown. Essentially taking mighty soul is waste of mastery points and a waste of a tactic slot.

I would like to propose an new ability added to the knight, maybe in the conquest tree that lets the knight ignore some % armor or deal elemental damage on all attacks for 10 seconds, possibly with a 20-30 second cooldown. Something similar to the new engi skill in their marksman tree. Though this will not fix all of knight's dps issues I feel it would help add some extra pressure when focusing armor stacking healers or dps.

Ads