Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] Seed of chaos

For proposals that have been rejected.
Tesq

[Magus] Seed of chaos

Post#1 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Problem
-over-numberous dots for magus: the dot rotation especially on change primary builds is extremly long if you add even this dot and with cleanse be a thing you may aswell just start over again when you have finished
to cast em all, so incorporate this dot into the rotation mean not being able to easier translate
from dotting/debuffing to direct dmg skill

-dot per se is not remarkable: it have zero synergy with anythng in mastery; no tactics
related and none remarkable effect on the enemy plus lower dmg than other dots...

-alredy discussed one from engi point of view: both engi/magus variants are full well aknoledge as very very bad skill to use, it was alredy discussed once but from a engi viewpoint im here to propose another solution.

Solution
Magus, it was told on forum (and was confirmed by a database ROR member i think, but i cant find the thread back dam!!), as engi does , had some skill which were removed in beta and are still present into the client. This mean we can have access to the skil which was previously in place of seed of chaos.

I proposse to remove seed of chaos entirely and put back the previously interation which
consisted into a skill which granted the magus a speed buff (similar to squig herder).
I dont remember the value but it was balanced with squig one i assume.

Disclaimer:

-That was exatly the skill that was in place of seed of chaos (the skill's icon is a disk, name's should be " disk overload " or something like that
-the need of the skill was there to balance the realm casters vs 2 rpds having access to 2 rKD so both squig and magus had 2 speed buff(vs bw/sw have KD). While engi/sorc had no remarkable CC/speed buff. This was like it was balanced roughtly before they removed the speed buff.
-it also mash nicely with the new on the move magus cast when using flamers and we know mid mastery is the weaker of all the 3 mastery.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [Magus] Seed of chaos

Post#2 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Not taking Magus/Engineer proposals for the time being, given that both of these classes have received a heck of a lot of attention in last year or so.

This isn't to say that proposals pertaining to them will never be looked at, but for now they're not.

Closing for the moment.