For proposals that have been rejected.
witchdoctor

[Choppa] 2-Hand gap [No More Helpin']

Post#1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Hey there, I will be brief ;)

↓Last Proposal↓
Spoiler:
Identify the issue
There is a huge gap between the middle skilltrees of Choppa and Slayer (Path of da Hitta & Giantslayer) in that skilltree pretty much is mirrored. The 5pt skill, a DoT on both sides is oke and all 3 tactics are completly mirrored. The gap, i earlier talked about comes from the 9pt and 13pt skill.

Lets Compare the skills:
-Devastate on Slayer, since the Marauder one was nerfed, the best woundsdebuff in-game atm. (Correct me if thats wrong)
-Tired Already ? on Choppa, 5s cooldown extender for 10s (20s cooldown, 10s more than Devestate.

I could life with that pretty good, because cooldown extender is stronger than woundsdebuff in my opinion.

Last but not least:
-Spellbreaker on Slayer, no cooldown, 20AP costs, shatter absorbshields.
-No more Helpin’ on Choppa, 30s cooldown, 15 AP costs, outgoing healdebuff 10s.

Explain why it's an issue
Slayer has a very good skill on the top of the skilltree, low ap costs, shattering shields and with the right tactic it is an anytimer because it has no cooldown.
On the opposite, choppa has a outgoing HD with 30s cooldown. That makes the skill so NEEDLESS, as a 13pt skill.
(66% chance to have at least 1 BG in party, which debuff outgoing heal for 20s without cooldown )

Propose a viable solution to the problem:
I dont have a masterplan what should be done to this skill, to make it totally viable. But i think i have some ideas, which could animate you to bring better proposal.

-1. Copy «Devastate» the woundsbebuff of the slayer and put it on as the 13pt skill of the Choppa

-2. Reduce the cooldown of «No more Helpin» to 10s (But 2 healdebuffs, incoming and outgoing with 10s cooldown each, on the same char would be ridiculous.)

-3. Copy paste Spellbreaker

-4. Just rework the skill completly and give him something like Spellbreaker. Maybe with another effect, like: Shatter blessings, AA-speed decrase, Strength debuff or Initiative debuff.

As i said, i can not say what would be best, but a singletarget damage skill all the way up in the skill tree should not have 30 seconds cooldown.
Closed by ptp3 due to the impracticability of my proposals, with folling answer:
(unable to Quote)
Having said that, I will be happy to open a proposal from you that pertains to reducing the CD of No More Helpin', as this would bring it more in line with the WL's outgoing HD (Thin The Herd), which is on a 10 second CD, and located in the exact same position in their middle tree. So make a proposal on reducing the CD, and I'll put it open to discussions

So the Problem i see with 2-Hand Choppa, can be read above in my first proposal and doesnt need to be posted twice.

Propose a viable solution to the problem:
-Reduce Cooldown on "No More Helpin" by 20s. So the new cooldown would be 10seconds (down from 30s)
It will make the skill more viable as a 13pt skill in the "PAth of da Hitta" ;)

Ads
dansari

Re: [Choppa] 2-Hand gap [No More Helpin']

Post#2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:32 pm

<Salt Factory>