Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Supa Chop morale

For proposals that have been rejected.
TenTonHammer

[Choppa] Supa Chop morale

Post#1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Identify the issue

Choppa is a class that struggles to find a place in warbands, unlike Mara it does not have as potent AoE, nor does the class posses much utility ever since the change to chop fasta and its synergy to sorc bombing

Additionally they are nonviable to morale bombing warbands unlike WE and mara whom both posses AoE M2's

Solution

It is based on these facts that i would like to propose a change to choppa's Supa Chop M3, firstly i want to mention that Supa Chop is a rather redundant morale in the face of sever nerve where both serve the purpose as burst damage single target morale's yet Supa Chop does 600 more damage but is an M3 and is rarely used even with the negligible side effect of ap cost reduction.

I would like to propose moving Supa Chop to an M2, replacing relentless assault as a 1200 damage AoE morale that affects all targets in 40 feet, a mirror to great fang

This will allow choppas to once again have a place in warbands and give an alternative option to tantrum and force of will

I suggest it to replace relentless assault as that morale is not used really as there are multiple AP generation tools from chosen aura to zealot rituals

Ads
dansari

Re: [Choppa] Supa Chop morale

Post#2 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Declining. Relentless Assault is an m2 every mdps has access to, and I'm fairly certain the dev team wants less morale bombing, not more of it.
<Salt Factory>