Ads

[Declined] KotBS / Chosen imbalance

For proposals that have been rejected.
chrismcangel

[Declined] KotBS / Chosen imbalance

Post#1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Heya,

new edited "friendly" version :)

So KotBS was nerfed by losing one tactic without any replacement for it, so i have a proposal. as destruction got two tanks, that have tactics for morale push so have a M4 uptime of 20 seconds per minute with 2 tanks in a group. the chosen already received a nice gift, the great improved kick tactic from KotBS, so why doesn't the Knight get the morale on block tactic that the chosen has? that would make the imbalance gap a little bit smaller :)

Ads
Azarael

Re: KotBS / Chosen imbalance

Post#2 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:13 pm

The only time I want to see KotBS in this forum is if someone is proposing either of the following:

- Nerfing it
- Adding some actual difficulty to the class

Declined for not following format (identifying issue with KotBS, which you would have failed at because it's both OP and easy to play) and for proposing buffing the most overpowered class in the game.

I want to remind some people that if you're an overpowered class, you don't get compensated for being nerfed, and if you're an underpowered class, we don't stop at one buff if more are necessary. Any actions we take are completely isolated from one another.