Leonine Frenzy got already a 2 SEC iCD that's not the issue
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#132 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Spoiler:
Grunbag wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am I think we could nerf a bit ST burst tools and increase a bit WL aoe capacities .

My ideas was :

- Ethereal Cleave New Hunter 9pts Ability: You cleave your enemies within 30 feet, dealing X spiritual damage over 21 seconds. Your targets take a 80 ability penalty to Initiative and Weaponskill.
- Echoing Roar radius is increased by 10ft
- Force Opportunity move to Hunter 13pts
- Whirling Axe move to Hunter Core.
- Pack Hunting : While you are using Trained to Hunt , all of your hits have a 25% chance to remove 225 points of Morale from the enemy.
- Brutal Pounce need your pet to be 30ft within you
- Pet stats are scaled down
- General pet code (for all pet career when they summon their pet) : Any time you are healed, your Pet will become healed for 25% of the value as long as it is within 30 feet.

This would give WL a niche in WB (as we balance around group and warband this could be taken into consideration) , being a « good pick » but not best pick , while reduce his ST capacities. In addition , pets would be less an handicap and WL would finally enjoy more aspect of the game (siege and large scale fights)
These ideas seem to be quite decent since WB issue should be addressed and a lot of people would like to see WL being a good pick for WB scale.
Less pug/solo killing, more WB viability should be a good way of balancing.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

shaggyboomboom

Post#133 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:19 pm

If FO gets moved to 13 pts then I don’t see a reason why CC shouldn’t be moved as well?

larsulu
Suspended

Post#134 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Grunbag wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am I think we could nerf a bit ST burst tools and increase a bit WL aoe capacities .

My ideas was :

- Ethereal Cleave New Hunter 9pts Ability: You cleave your enemies within 30 feet, dealing X spiritual damage over 21 seconds. Your targets take a 80 ability penalty to Initiative and Weaponskill.
- Pack Hunting : While you are using Trained to Hunt , all of your hits have a 25% chance to remove 225 points of Morale from the enemy.
- General pet code (for all pet career when they summon their pet) : Any time you are healed, your Pet will become healed for 25% of the value as long as it is within 30 feet.

This would give WL a niche in WB (as we balance around group and warband this could be taken into consideration) , being a « good pick » but not best pick , while reduce his ST capacities. In addition , pets would be less an handicap and WL would finally enjoy more aspect of the game (siege and large scale fights)
So you wanna take good things from Mara to wl.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

TenTonHammer

Post#135 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:19 pm If FO gets moved to 13 pts then I don’t see a reason why CC shouldn’t be moved as well?
Ok but this changes nothing

Maras already go 13 points for TB

This would just change if we get tb or CC first

adamska2

Post#136 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Hello Evryone i see a lot of discusion About the Withe lion

WL is Relly Strong For Burst and he is only good for this actualy ! But we can change this :D
So the best Idea for me for Balance the White Lion is reduce this Burst, but Increase the Constant damage Of the classe

So what i purpose :

Change Coordinate Strike : Coordinate Strike become a DOT he deal the same amout of damage BUT in 3 sec and canot be dispel, this dot can crit of course
so you have the time to get heal or detaunt

The pressure Of CS is not Instant but split in 3 sec Or 4 sec depend of the balance we want to put

For uppgrade now the constant damage i purpose to reduce the cooldown of CS and reduce the AP coast like 5 sec for 30 ap
If its to strong just Upgrade the cooldown at 8 sec need to do internal Test, but you have the idea

With this change CS become a good pressure TOOLS and be viable iN 1vs1 6VS6 and balance in Pug Plays

So the class will lost a lot of burst pressure but he result he win good constant damage if we reduce the CD of CS

An other thing is put in 1 tactics Speed training and Revenge for increase the constant damage potentiel, WL become a constant damage class with good control tools

So kill the pet stay always good because WL loose the main damage ability CS but stay decent and not usless because he have 50 % more damage for 10 sec

Speed training give a lot of possibility for Outplay and control the target and you see and favors the very good player by offering them more possibilities and more show for the 6vs6

For the pet damage : this is the essence of the class Play coordinate with your pet
Your damage are split between you and your pet so, have a pet deal good damge is nice for the spirith of this classe

DOnt forget we Play wharmmer Online one the best Game For One shoot People WL SORC BW MARA MAgus engi WH WE Msw MSHa, a lot of class With Insane Burst !
The game is disign in this idea evry class avec a good Burst and Tank are Here For reduce this burst potential

But i understand for Pug player who dont known the WL class and get kill to easy, is relly frustrated and i think with this couple change we can increase the pleasure for evryone

Last thing for me, dont try to Balance WL in WB scale this is not a class for. The pounce Ability is usless for win a WB fight
This class is design for smale class he canot be strong for evrything.

Bw Sorc are god tier WB scale but not in 6vs6 respect this balance Idea for the WL , the WL need to be good only in smale scale and decent for WB

Ty for read My crap english I hope my proposal can help this Awesome Community cu in game :D
Azeyune

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#137 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

larsulu wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

My ideas was :

So you wanna take good things from Mara to wl.
Yes if we nerf the st burst and balance also WL to have a place in warband .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Tesq

Post#138 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:42 pm

My ideas was :

You are making more skill core when wl alredy dont have anything to spec into man, read my post about it (pag 7 #66).
Also no it wont you are not solving any issue wl have atm you just moving stuff around to give a spot into wb to wl you need to fix pet dependancy che on the crit tactic and moral gain tactic. Yourreallo ation wont change how wl build alredy fid you even look how a mew build would look like?.
Dont follow torque route. Aoe stuff go into guardian so aoe hunter stuff must go into guardian rest of stuff should be re-arranged in axeman and hunter inside mastery not outside we have this sich where wl have too many stuff due mastery **** disposition.
Also it would be the "n" perfect mirror ..

STOP this hurricaine of mirroring.....as said in my proposal in balance thread wh alredy have a moral tactic it would nice it that get fix and niche on order side is achived by FIX a useless tactic badly mirrored from mara alredy
Last edited by Tesq on Fri May 17, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
Tesq

Post#139 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Drysill wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:54 am
Stophy22 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 am Lol I know it by reading the thread... and WL has everything Mara has and SH has to preform well solo. Your argument makes 0 sense, you’re just mad. Wargrim said it’s a nerf. I’m not asking for a nerf it’s happening.
Go ahead and nerf blackguard lol, Ill still play the class. I wish you’d read the other 10 pages before making a comment
These are your arguments … calling me mad and lie shamelessly about skills… gg.
So where on WL are the following effects that mara has and WL has as well??
Wounds Debuff (Thunderus Blow)
50% armor bypass tactic (Piercing Bite)
Self-heal (Monstro)
No more lies ….. WL has not everything mara has

Wargrim said it’s a nerf. You are asking for more..
ST Wounds debuff Its on slayer.....
Aoe its on 2h knight.....

Jackiee

Post#140 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:57 pm

abodam wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 am This is funny, last 6v6 event one of the order groups ran WL in Axeman spec with Revenge and won all their fights with no issues, and historically have great record with this setup in all 6v6 tournaments. Buffing other specs would just swap FOTM to other tree. Not to mention how many classes have no place in any serious competitive play.
The last 6v6 event which saw a grand total of 2 destro teams playing, one of which was a last minute form up, the other of which played rather bad compared to normal? Thats not a massive sample size to run on. Not sure about this historical bit either, if I am not mistaken they ran ASW/WH the tournament before. I highly doubt removing the conditional component on primal fury, or altering pack synergy to be something that doesnt depend on the pet (read, I didnt say it should maintain 50% crit damage bonus) suddenly makes the other specs some killing machine.