Recent Topics

Ads

[ALL] Very, very, very, very useless resitance.

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
IVendettaI

[ALL] Very, very, very, very useless resitance.

Post#1 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:01 am

(I specify first of all, I am not English so it may be that the meaning is not correct but it should be fine for the main lines)

Hello,

The resistance in this game is useless (as said in the title), why? Because the little that we have is removed by all distance classes. Why again? Because those same classes want to see -3000 hp instead of the -2000 hp they would without their debuff. Either way, I don't think it's normal. They have 100% effective strike force almost all the time. And in my humble opinion, I consider having the same resistance as a guy in a dress as a tank, it's only a vulgar insult (and I respect with all my heart the men in dress).

I therefore want to propose several things to solve what is for me a very big problem of balancing :

-In first time, I think the armor should increase the total resistance by 5% MINIMUM (but more would of course be welcomed).
-Secondly, I know the debuff have been nerfed, but it's clearly not enough, because even people who decide to counter it with talismans, they will end up with 0.4% more resistance than the others and they will depop in 2.04 seconds instead of 2. Clearly not playable. So you have to reduce the debuff more.
-In third time, the softcap should be increased (it will not change much but a little anyway).
-In bonus, the parry should be revisited, either increasing it in the perks also increases dodge and dispel a bit, or the parry would be like a mini block and half of the parry stats invested would be dodge and dispel

I think all classes should be able to fend for themselves (within the limits of course) and currently this is not the case.

Ads