Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] changing a tactic to viably counter rampage?

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
nebelwerfer

[Shaman] changing a tactic to viably counter rampage?

Post#1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Hey all!

I'm suggesting that we alter the shaman tacic that dispells blessings called "Mork's Touch" to work as a shatter enchantment instead because it will boost their utility in a warband setting as a rampage remover. It will also make them able to dispell the archmagi buffs and hots, which might be reasonable considering AM can cleanse shaman dots.

I think it's potentially a good idea to give destro a more viable tool to counter rampage, but I am not sure. Might be a bit too easy?

Another way of doing it is making both AM and Shaman dispell both blessings and enchantments, but again this might be a bit over the top for two very powerful classes, but it might make them both more sought after in warband scale groups. (imo AM definetly already has a place and should be utilized by good 24 group but that's not exactly the consensus and it remains difficult to get a spot for cities. Maybe the "Mork's Touch" change is enough of a counter to rampage that it'll indirectly change this, who knows.)

Disclaimer: I do not have a high level shaman, so if this is a terrible idea don't judge me too harshly.

Ads