Recent Topics

Ads

the whole game...

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Adapa

the whole game...

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:26 pm

I think it will be wise not to complain about circumstances how people know how to play this game. Thats a different thing.

To make it short ...

WHY do we not have a rr cap for t2-t3 like until rr 65 and t4 areas are good for everything above it.

seriously, dont argue with "we have less player in these two zones" , Idont believe anyone who claims that.

for scenarios its the same. Please explain to me where the sense in this game is for RR40 player to fight against walls (rr70+)

I mean they can literally go AFK get a coffee or something, they would still stand. This is just unfair. How do you expect people to keep playing that.

besides order people are really not that good in teamplay, as it seems the destros have that.
It is so weird that destro player like to play their heal characters but order doesnt?! its just useless playing order on the long term, you will loose like 80% of the times. I am a bit angry at the moment.

my suggestion is!

have a renown cap
or at least make scenarios able to split in 2 sections. One is below rr 65, the other one above..
concidering a zone cap for players who can enter. Destro player are way too many people compared to order. That is at least my experience in this game.

I can imagine some of you are pretty annoyed about that topic, but there must be a reason why people keep complaining ;)
and don't get me wrong, I am thankful for you making it possible playing this game.

Ads