Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Sov-Warlord gear stat swap.

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
wraithghost

[Engi] Sov-Warlord gear stat swap.

Post#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 pm

The set bonuses on the Warlord set for engineer is supposed to be for grenadier spec but the bonuses do not fall in line with not needing weapon skill and not needing armor dissolve, on the other side the Sovereign set of the Gadgetmaster which is supposed to be used by a long range sniper has wounds instead of weapon skill.

My proposal would be to swap the 3 piece bonus on Warlord, for the 3 piece on Sovereign set of the Gadgetmaster. Weapon skill for wounds which would be far better for the close range fighting style of the grenade spec engineer.

The next swap would be on the Warlord 7 piece bonus (armor dissolve) which could either be swapped for the Sovereign set of the Gadgetmaster bonus (extra crit and crit damage on hit) or a new one for the Warlord entirely, my personal choice would be a chance on hit to increase the wounds of your turret by 50% which could stack 3 times and heals the turret when it procs. Currently I am in Vanquisher and it says my turret has 148 wounds so it would make the turret have 3700 hit points at 3 stacks and would heal it by 740 each proc. You could make it stack more times for smaller procs if this was deemed to much.

My reason for that choice would be it is absolutely impossible to keep your flame turret up during cities, sieges and forts and constantly having to replace it not only means you have to take well oiled machine, which takes away from build diversity, you do significantly less damage and the main one is I play the class to blow **** up not to constantly build a turret that is made of paper.

Ads