Recent Topics

Ads

marauder current situation

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
larsulu
Suspended

marauder current situation

Post#1 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:38 am

i would give my 2 cents about sava/brut mara build and i'll try to be quick as much as i can.
right now mara is almost out from any scenario/ small man/6 man meta and cant offer more then a BG already does, also is highly replaced by dps with more burst or mobility.
mara tooltip damage is the lowest among all melee dps ( i never played live but i was told they nerfed it post lotd )
here's are my suggestion:
THUNDEROUS BLOW : his nerf was pretty good when conqueror set was top tier but now is pretty weak. as 13 pts on savagery ( it used to be placed at 6 pts) it needs to works with piercing byte ( usable only on sava ) and bring back the old debuff wounds value.
DRAINING SWIPE : pretty weak and useless debuff ( mastery ability with low dmg with 10 secs cd and last only 5 secs ). also it could be moved into mosntro tree to make monstro mara less then a 2 buttons morale bot.
rework SCYTING TALON-CORRUPTED EDGE- HULKING BRUTE tactics : those tactics are locked to their owns tree and they doesnt works with mara mechanic ( stance dancing ), you can remove those tactics and apply/rework em into theirs propers procs arms.
for example add the same stats ( righlty reduced ) of scyting talon on savagery arm/proc or add armor penetration.
same thing for brutality with corrupted edge ( add stats or melee power ) and monstro aswell.
CONVULSIVE SLASHING : a core weak channeling ( it doesnt works with AA ). my suggestion is put convulsive slashing at 13 points brutality ( since brut has no purpose after 9 points ) incresing the damage or turn it as knock down ( since mara has no any gap closer like theirs mirrors wl/sw) also you can make a good choise for sava/brut maras which where can pick a good wound debuff or a kd.( in a few words make more viable spots for mara in small scales ) and move wave of terror as core in monstro.
FEROCIOUS ASSAULT : make it usable only on mosntro stance and rework with toughness/willpower bonus stats.
crushing blow : let it proc on crit chance only.
TERRIBLE EMBRACE: right now mara pull have like 1/10 hits because in like 90% of time target usally runs outside the pull range and you lose the cd ( also it doesnt works if the target is just on low ramp or jump). reducing the cast to 1 second or 1 and half would be good.

cheers.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads