Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Efficient Runecarving proposal

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Grognir

[RP] Efficient Runecarving proposal

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 am

Rune Priest have a great chance to quickly change from heal to DPS support with Rune of Breaking. But all the great DPS support mechanism this class had have been progressively removed:

- First the debuff moral that was on Concussive rune (probably here to counteract Shamy moral pump) has been change to a debuff armor less usefull for a warband according to me
- Then the debuff heal has been limited to single target abilities, once again less efficient for a warband
- In addition RP is the only heal on order side that do not have the possibility to heal several people with leech abilities (without considering morales)

I understand that the two first changes were done for class balancing point of view, but now switching to DPS mode with Rune of Breaking has a very limited interest in a warband gameplay.

My proposal is to modify Efficient Runecarving as follow:
While under the effects of your Rune of Breaking; each time you deal direct damage, your defensive target and all allies in 20ft are healed for 50% of the damage dealt
This will probably give an opportunity for RP to toggle more often Rune of Breaking in warband.

Ads